gene x reader

Gene and Y/n, were not the best of friends. Gene would always be with his gang and cause mischief every where. While Y/n would be her own person, but the worst thing is that she was pair partners with him for a project in health class. So Y/n went over to gene's house to do the project.
"Your going to the research or interview thing on me then I'll ask you ok."
"Ok-."
"Are you going to ask or not?"
"Yes fine geez, what's your favorite color?"
"Black."
They both finish up there report, and sat in silence till the door bell rang, Y/n went up to go get the door.
"Um a lemon for Y/n and gene."
"Um thanks mailman, I guess"
Y/n went to gene's room and showed him the lemon, they stared at the lemon for a while...till gene had an idea and planted his lips on Y/n, she blushed but gave in and let gene do what he wanted to her. Gene laid Y/n down and pulled down her skirt and underwear. And he then pulled off his shorts and boxers. Gene went to Y/n neck and left love marks till finding her sweet spot. Y/n moaned making gene turn on, gene went to y/n breasts and played around with them. Y/n moaned softly and gene inserted his member and began to trust hard and y/n moaned load and whimper from the pain but she loved it. Gene and y/n moaned out load while Cumming into each other. "Y/n I love you..." gene whispered to y/n before she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go follow me on Instagram if you like to see some of the art I draw!!
Instagram: the_proxy12