Chapter 19

Alia's POV:

I woke up today, surrounded my blackness. The small morning sun devoured the process. (Lol, blink refference.) I truned to my side to see that Ross was still asleep. I got out of bed very carefully to make sure he didn't wake up. I did my daily routine, shower, makeup and alll that kinda stuff. I walked out of the bathroom with only a large teeshirt on since I still had to find an outfit. Ross had woken up and he looked over at me.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning."

he got up fully naked and i looked away.

"No need to look away. you saw it last night." he winked slipping on his boxers.

I rolled my eyes and picked out one of my favorite outfirs. Black thigh high nylons, white ans black button up shirt, highwaisted shorts, a few accessiories, and my black creepers! (Outfit on side) We headed next door so Ross could shower and change when Rocky had pulled me aside.

"I heard you last night."

"Heard what?" I asked as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

He laughed then looked around the room to see if anyone was coming.

"UHHH ROOSSS OOOHHH!" He mimicked in a high pitched girl voice and I playfully hit he arm.

"Rocky!!!"

"Hey, you fucked him. Not me."

Rocky and I laughed at a pushed him. Ross came down stairs with a huge smile on his face.

"Hello brother and beautiful girlfriend of mine." He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Uh.. Ross oh.. Mm.."

Ross looked at me then at Rocky who was laughing over the joke he made.

"He knows."

"Ah."

Ross chuckled and Shoved Rocky and Rydel came down stairs.

"Good morning Alia!" She hugged me and walked over to the couch and sat down. "Alia, will you go shopping with me later? Bella Thorne invited us to her party tomorrow night and I have NOTHING to wear."

"Yeah sure! I don't mind!"

"Do we need to get you something?"

"For what?"

"For the party silly! You're invited too you know!"

I was in shock that Bella would even think of invited me. That's when I checked my twitter and saw she tweeted at me saying she was hoping to see me there.

"Uhm yeah! I guess I do need something!

"Well let's go!"

I gave Ross a quick kiss goodbye and headed out the door with Rydel. Today shall be fun.

Ross' POV:

After the girls left I decided to call a meeting with my brothers.

"So, what's this about?" Riker plopped himself on the couch.

"I have a confession." I took a deep breath before continuing to say something. "I'm in love with Alia."

Everyone gasped and started being sarcastic.

"oh my god call the cops!" Rocky laughed hard.

"I'm serious.. I-"

"ROSS? IN LOVE ? NO WAY!" Ryland fell to the floor.

"GUYS STOP!" Everyone stopped laughing and just stared at me. "I'm seriously in love with her."

"We know." Ratliff said sitting back. "You should be telling her. Not us."

"How?"

"Well, maybe at Bella's party tomorrow. You could find a way to tell her." Rocky suggested.

"Doesn't Bella have that cool balcony out back?" Riker smirked. "Romeo and Juliet moment bro."

I smiled at the thought of it happening like Romeo and Juliet. "Thanks guys!" I smiled and then ran up to my room. I began planning exactly how I wanted it to go. I'm praying for the best.

______

SHORT FILLER CHAPTER. WRITING THE NEXT ONE RIGHT NOW. LOVE YA!