Chapter 10

Ross' POV:

I Did it! i actually did it!!! It wasn't as hard as i thought. i just had to do it the right way. I looked down at Alia who was still hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her resting my hands on the small of her back. "Ghost on the dance floor" by blink182 began playing when Rydel ran over to us and hugged us both. Alia took her head of my chest looking at Rydel smiling not breaking the hug.

"That was so cute!" Rydel said smiling.

When Riker started making his way over to us with Rocky she stopped hugging me and ran up to Riker who spun her around and hugged her tight.
She jogged back to me grabbing my hand with a huge smile in her face.

"Come on, let's go!" She started dragging me over to the dance floor.

We danced all night and had a blast. Suddenly "Here comes forever" stared playing. I grabbed her waist pulling her close.

"May I have this dance, princess?"

She laughed nodding her head. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we swayed back and forth. I leaned in and started singing softly in her ear.

Alia's POV:

I felt chills go up my spine as his hot breath hit my ear his voice was so soothing.

"I ain't no superman, but I can change your world."

I felt my heart melt inside of me and the butterflies were going wild. Ross must've noticed he was giving me goose bumps. He started rubbing my arm gently. The song was over and more music started playing. The party went on until 2am. This was the best birthday Ive ever had.

*time lasp*

I walked into my room as Ross followed behind me.

"Wow, I haven't been in here in ages. It looks so different." He looked around my room as he started messing with things on my desk.

"Well.. Yeah."

"How many things did you change?"

"We painted those three walls white and that wall over there black. Then we painted the quote "smile and live everyday like it's your last" on it in white. Then we added a bathroom and obviously, posters and pictures were changed a lot over the years."

Ross walked over and sat on my bed messing with the twinkly lights on my headboard.

"Are you done yet?"

"Shut up I'm almost ready."

I quickly grabbed my tooth brush and makeup. Then I slipped off my dress and changed into my pajamas which was an oversized teeshirt and some flannel shorts. I then hung the dress neatly in my closet and put some clothes to wear tomorrow in a bag and Walked back to Ross' with him. Ross and I walked up the stairs when I started walking into Rydel's room. Ross called for me.

"Alia."

"Yes?"

I let go of Rydel's door knob and Ross walked over to me grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom shutting the door behind us.

"What?"

"Nothing?" Ross smirked at me.

"Why am I in your room is what I mean."

"Can't you stay with me tonight?" He said as he began untying his Ty and un butting his dress shirt.

I sighed putting my things in the corner of his room. When I turned around shirtless Ross was right in front of me.

"Woah!" I said in shock.

"You like ?" He said as he chuckled.

"Shut up! You scared me. I didn't expect to turn around to see you all.. Like ... Like that!" I looked down and blushed a little as he walked into the bathroom. He came out wearing some basketball shorts and a teeshirt.