Chapter 22

Story is ending in a few more chapters! then i will relase the othe story, and if you guys request, a sequal!

__________________________________

Ross' POV:

It's been three days since Alia was kidnapped. The police are doing everything they can to find her. The R5Family is going crazy spreading awareness. No one has any idea where she is, or her dad. Suddenly. there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door and saw a beautiful girl, broken and burised crying as she jumped into my arms.

"Alia!!!" I hugged her tightly

"I escaped.." she said quietly. "He's not going to stop until her finds me. we have to get him arrested."

"'Alia what happened tell me everything!"

we both sat on the couch and she began to tell everything.

Alia's POV:

~Flash back~

DAY 1 :

after leaving for what felt like hours, my dad came back in but he wasn't alone. A familular face was standing beside him. My dad said nothing, and shut the door behind him.

"Hello Alia.." he walked over towards me. "Miss me."

"Not at all."

I backed up as he coninued walking my way, but soon hit the wall behind me.

"I missed you.."

"Go away Liam!"

Liam.. my ex boyfriend. ex for many reasons. he beat me.. and almost raped me.. why was he working with my dad? I don't know...

"We have some un finished buissness."

he grabbed me and dragged me over to the bed in the corner of the room, tied me up and began ripping off my clothes. i was too weak to fight back, but once i felt his hand on my "private" i freaked out. i kicked, i screamed i tried everything i could to get out. But it was too late. his pants were down, and he was already inside me. I cried.. and all he said was :

"Crying makes it more fun."

DAY 2 :

Liam hasn't shown his face around here at all. My dad comes in every so hours to beat my some more. I now remembered why i had turned to self harm. The pain was different. and made this feel like nothing.. but now, it only hurt. I feel broken, and i miss Ross more then anything. I need to go home!!!!

DAY 3 :

I've been alone for 24 hours. I think.. i don't know what time it is, but i could tell it was day time from the light coming from the borded up window. I layed on the cold floor in pain then looked to my side and noticed something helpful. A hammer. Probably the one used to board up the window! I picked it up and limped my way over to the window. I stood on a table and used all my force to remove the nails quickly and quietly. I someone succeeded, but i couldn't get the window open. I had to take desperate mesures and risk so much if i want to be saved. I took the hammer and shaddered the glass. i waited a few seconds.. no one was coming. I lugged myself out the basement window landing on some cold grass. i looked around and saw that the neighbors were outside. They were just staring at me. I begged them for help.. but they didn't speak english. I ran as fast as i could until i saw a taxi, and hopped in. i explained everything to the driver and he let me go without pay, since i didnt have any money. he contacted the police, but since i don't know where the house was, they couldn't help. then, i ended up at Ross' Door. and here i am.

I explained my story to Ross and he teared up. he hugged me softly and grabbed my hand. we started walking to his room and i saw that Stormie, Mark, Rydel, Rocky, Riker, and Ryland was listening to the whole thing. No reason to explain to them.. Ross picked my up bridal style and brought me to his bedroom. He let me use his shower. He told me to get cleaned up, cause they wre going to take me to the hospital. I did what i was told.

(Quick) Ross POV:

I walked over to Alia's house that was already cleaned up thanks to me and my family, and ran quickly to her room. i got her a few bras, and a few pair of panties.. and maybe a thong c; I also grabbed a few outfits for her. but no Pj's beacuse i want her to wear mine. I also grabbed 2 swim suits just in case. Then, i grabbed all her essentials, Pads, Tampons, Makeup, striagtener/curling iron, and other girl stuff.. see, im a good boyfriend. I quickly left making sure the door was locked then got to my house. I Put her bag of stuff in the corner of my room and picked out a simple/comfy outfit for her to wear to the hospital. White toms, pair of jeggings, and my Orangey-pink "BEACH" hollister sweatshirt. I walked into the bathroom ans put her stiff on the sink counter and walked out without her noticing.

Alia's POV:

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, i smiled at the neatly folded clothes on the counter. I dried off and blow dried my hair, then i pulled it into a messy bun, and looked in the mirrior as the towel dropped to the floor. My body looks, and feels broken. I started to cry at the sight of all my bruises, and quickly changed into the outfit Ross had picked out for me. i put very little makeup one then walked into Ross' Bedroom where he was laying on the bed. he looked up at me and said nothing. I layed on his bed and he wrapped his arms around me, as i used his chest as a pillow. it felt great to be in his arms. we stayed like that in silence for a bit.

"Alia.." he cleared his throat. "I love you."

"I love you too Ross."

He kissed the top of my head and Rydel walked in. We both sat up and looked at her.

"Come on.." she said a bit quietly. "We're taking you to the hospital.

I stood up on Ross' bed and he faced his back to me. I jumped on it and he gave me a piggy back ride out of the ouse and into the van. He then scooted in next to me and held me close. The whole car ride was silent. When we got to the hospital I was seen immediately. And turns out I have a broken rib, and a few bruised bones. I was given some medicine and a brace that goes around my body. I don't have to wear it all the time, I have to take it off when I go to bed. But I'm stuck with bed rest. After My visit I was taken back to the Lynch's and carried up the stairs. Ross handed me one of his t-shirts and a pair of comfy pants and I put them on. Then he laid me in his bed and tucked me in.

"Are you alright baby?"

I said nothing.

"Alia.." He laid down next to me and pulled me close to him.

"I just really hope he gets arrested." I sighed.

"They're doing everything they can okay?"

I nodded.

"I'm going to be here for you. I love you. And I'm going to keep you safe."

He leaned over and kissed me softly.

"I love you too Ross.. Thank you."

He smiled and snuggled very close to him. I listened to his heart beat and fell asleep.