Chapter 12

Alia's POV:

We walked Into the house where everyone was sitting in a circle.

"Hey!" Rydel ran up and gave me a hug.

"We're playing truth or dare!" Riker said "wanna play?"

Ross walked in behind me. "Sure!" He walked over and sat in the circle.

"You playing Alia?" Rocky asked.

"Sure."

I walked over and sat in the circle in between Riker and Ross.

"Truth or dare Alia?" Rydel smirked.

"Truth."

"How was your date with Ross?"

"Amazing."

"AW YAY! Your turn!"

"Okaayyy... Uh, Riker truth or dare?"

"Truth." He winked at me.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

Everyone ooooooeeeddd then laughed a bit.

"Alright, Alright." He chuckled.

"Alia, truth or dare?"

"Truth again."

"Are you a virgin?" Riker winked. And I hesitated.

"Uhm... I... Uh... No."

Everyone gasped and asking questions.

"Did you like it." Rydel asked.

"Well.. No."

"You didn't like sex?! " Riker looked at me in shock.

"It's not like that it's-"

"Who did you do it with?" Ross asked angrily.

The questions kept going when I finally snapped.

"STOP!.. IT WAS MY DAD OKAY." They all stopped and stared at me. "I was 13.. And.. He tied me to the bed. That explains the rope scars. It happened multiple times. But, the worst was the day he got caught. Before anyone had came In.. He cut me. Really bad on the side." I lifted up my shirt revealing the scar. My eyes got teary. "He was the reason for my self harm.. But I got help. And it's okay. He's in jail.. And I'm safe."

Riker spoke again. And Ross had gotten up and went up the stairs. "Is that the only times you've ever had sex? "

"I've never willingly had sex."

Everyone had gotten up and went to there rooms silently. I think they all needed some time alone. I got up and layed down on the couch when I heard a voice call for me.

"Alia?"

I turned to see Ross standing over me.

"Yes?"

His eyes were puffy. He walked around the couch and got in front of me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs to his room and placed me down on his bed. He didn't say a word. He went over to close the door and I ran to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I walked out of the bathroom and laid on His bed once again. He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me very close. He didn't say a word and either did i. all i could think about was how magical today was. The sparks i felt during that kiss. and all my feelings for Ross. I felt as if he was more then a friend. But, he's never asked me out. I've liked him for so long. But was it more then like? was it.. Love? I've never felt this way before. Nor have i ever felt sparks with any of my previous boyfriends. Suddenly Ross broke the silence and cut me off mid thought.