Chapter 13

Alia's POV:

I walked out of the limo last following closely behind Ross. People went crazy as we walked down the carpet and posed for pictures. Ross was pulled aside for an interview and I stayed close to Rydel avoiding every single reporter I could. After a few photos we went in and took our seats as the awards began. After a few people getting rewards and performing it was time for "Band of the year."

"And the nominees are.." Selena smiled as she opened the envelope and Jake T Austin began saying the nominees.

"One Direction... R5...and All Star Weekend."

"And the winner is..."

There was a long pause and they both said in the mic very loudly.

"R5!!!"

They all got up and began walking into the stage but giving me a hug before stepping on. I sat there alone as they went up to receive there award. The crowd went crazy as they gave a quick speech.

"We're so excited to be receiving this reward ! " Rydel said holding the reward in their hands.

"We're so appreciative of all your support." Riker said smiling.

"We'd like to thank out mom and dad. For helping us accomplish out dreams." Rocky said into the microphone.

"We also would like to thank all of our fans. The R5 Family, for all the love and support." Ratliff blew a kiss into the audience.

"And lastly we'd like to thank god. Without him, none of this would be possible. And also, Alia Jones. For being such a good friend to all of us, and always being there for us aswell." Ross said looking at me and the crowd oooed.

"WE LOVE YOU ALIA!" They all said in unison before waving bye to the crowd and walking off stage.

*time lasp*

After the show, Rydel took me out to dinner to the fanciest restaurant I've ever been to. We spent hours hanging around and talking. So much fun!

Ross' POV:

I walked over to the boys who were sitting on the couch.

"Alia and Rydel still gone?" I asked as I sat on the couch as well.

"Yeah why?" Riker said as he threw a piece of popcorn in the air and catching it in his mouth.

"I have something for her.. But, I want to give it to her in the best way possible." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small blue box with a white ribbon.

"What ya got bro?" Rocky said as he looked at the box.

I opened it up to reveal a small necklace with a small crown charm incrusted with diamonds (photo on side--->)

"Woah dude!" Ratliff said admiring the necklace.

"Tiffany & co. ! Dude that's expensive!" Riker's eyes became wide.

"Do you think she'll like it?"

"She'll love it!" Rocky said laying back on the couch.

"Is this the official gift?" Ryland winked?

"You mean the one where I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend?" I laughed.

"Yeah!" Riker said in a loud voice.

"This is the gift, but.. I just don't know when or how I'm going to ask her."

"Alright dude, I got a plan." Riker said calling us all over as we huddled and discussed how and when this will happen.

Alia's POV:

After dinner I headed to my house, and changed into my pajamas. I decided to stay at my place since I had stayed at the lynch's for a few days now. I hung the dress neatly in my closet before laying in comfortably in my bed. I looked out my window and noticed that Ross' curtains were open. He was laying on his bed on his phone. I knocked on my window and he got up and smiled. He walked over to his window and help up a sign (LOL Taylor swift you belong with me video time xD p.s bold is Ross, and italics is Alia)

Hey

Hiya (:

Not coming over tonight?

No.. Decided to stay here.

Stay tomorrow ?

Sure thing!

Cool!

Haha!

Can I ask you something?

Sure!

What do you think about the DISNEY gossip thing?

The one about us dating?

Yeah.

I don't know why?

Are we?

Are we what?

Dating?

Depends on what you mean.

Are we a couple.

No. You never asked me to be your girlfriend.

Are we dating?

We've only been on one date.

What if we go on another one?

Then we'd be dating. But, not couple wise.

Oh.. Okay. If only the press understood that.

Haha yeah.

Well, I'm tired. See you in the morning?

Sure thing!

Goodnight Alia.

Night Ross.

I walked back over to my bed and shut off the light. I saw as Ross actually kept his curtain open. I snuggled in my sheets and slowly went to sleep.

____________

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER LONGER ONE TOMORROW I PROMISE !