Chapter 17

Alia's POV:

(Don't get too excited.. It's just Ross. HAHAHA)

"Yes sir?" I smiled at my adorable boyfriend standing over me.

"Can you come in the water now.... Pwwweeeaaaaaaseee?"

I giggled as I stood up. "Okay Ross." I smiled.

He picked me up bridal style and I laughed cause I wasn't expecting to be picked up. He brought me over to the water then put me down. He held my hand and we both walked into the water. I felt something slimy on my hand and I lifted up my arm.

"Seaweed..ew."

"The drug of the sea."

I laughed at Ross' comment and I threw the seaweed at him.

"Hey!!!"

He picked up a piece and we both started throwing seaweed at each other when suddenly I heard someone cut in.

"HELLO!"

I turned to see Riker with his arms crossed and a piece of seaweed stuck to his face. Ross and I died laughing.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" He peeled the piece off his face and giggles a bit.

"But it is funny actually." Ross laughed throwing another piece of seaweed on him and tackling him into the water.

These boys are crazy.

*time lasp*

Two weeks have passed and Ross and I are a strong couple. We met up with Laura and talked some things out. Laura and I agreed to get along. Ever since then, Ross has been buddy buddy with her, which I find very strange. It makes me uncomfortable actually. Especially cause Ross used to hate her .. Rydel and I were sitting on her bed when Ross asked me to hold his phone while he took a shower. I was playing a game on his phone when Laura texted him.

"Read it." Rydel slid closer to me.

"I can't do that."

"Fine" she took his phone out of my hands and read aloud.

"Laura said : hey

He said : hey

She said : sup

He said : nuttin

She said: hang?

He said: when?

She said: now."

I laughed a bit at the way Rydel was reading the texts and she continued.

"He said: sure.

She said: can't wait..."

She paused and I looked at her confused. "What?"

"Well... She said : can't wait.. Winky face.

He said: haha smiley face.

She said: don't forget the thing. If you're coming over, mine as well get work done.. Winky face.

He said: oh yeah, thanks for the reminded..

And she just now said: this will be fun.. Wink."

"That sounds a bit odd.." I looked down then back up. "But.. I-I trust him."

Rydel handed me back the phone with a 'I dunno about this' look on her face. Ross then walked in the room dressed a bit nice and took the phone.

"Thanks, I'm heading out for a bit, I'll be back around 9. Then we can go to Get Shaved. Like I promised since you've never been."