Chapter 4

Alia's POV:

After explaining everything to Rydel (except the part where we almost kissed) she told me about this party they were having tonight. She invited me to the party and I agreed to go. I was just about to head back to my house to change into a new outfit when I bumped into something in the hallway.

"Sorry Alia!" Ross looked at me in fear. Almost if he thought I was gunna lash out on him.

"It's okay." I wasn't used to being nice to him. But I know I had to be. Especially If I wanted to get through the summer.

Ross flashed his famous sexy smile. He was holding his guitar in one hand, and a notebook in the other.

"New song?"

"Yeah.. I just wrote it. I think it's great."

"May I see it?" I reached for the notebook and he snatched it back.

"I'm going to preform it tonight. I don't want anyone to hear it yet." He closed the note book then looked back at me. "Where are you going?"

"Back to my place.. To get ready for the party"

"Why?" He looked as if he didn't want me to leave. "You look beautiful in that."

I blushed like crazy and he knew that what he said is what caused it. He laughed. "You look cute when you blush."

"Stop it!" I playfully slapped his arm. "I should go get ready now."

"Okay. I'll see you later then." He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I smiled and made my way down the stairs and out the door.

Ross' POV:

I watched as Alia walked down the stairs, I waited to hear the front door shut before going to everyone's rooms

" MEETING NOW!"

I ran down stairs and waited for everyone to take their seats on the couch.

"I wrote a new song and it needs to be preformed tonight." I said handing everyone a copy of the lyrics and notes.

"Ross, we can't learn a song in less then an hour." Riker put the lyrics down into his lap.

"Guys.. The song is for Alia."

Everyone looked at me with their eyes wide open and mouths opened as well. Except for Rydel who had a huge smile on her face. As if she knew something I didn't.

"I knew it!" I heard Rocky say as he read the title of the song. "I saw them today! They were over by the piano and they were getting along!"

Everyone gasped except for Rydel who actually clapped.

"Come one guys.. Please?.. Alia and I talked things over and agreed to get along. I want this to be special. Because..." I looked down at the ground and mumbled. "I like Alia."

Riker stood up fast off the couch. "WOOO, Ryland you owe me 20."

"You guys made a bet?"

"We all did." Rocky said also handing Riker $20.

"My love life shouldn't be something you guys bet on.. And how did you guys know?" I looked at them confused as Ratcliff began to speak.

"We knew for a long time that you and Alia would grow up to like each other, and.. When we all became famous. Your ego took the best of you. We noticed that you thought you could get any girl you wanted.. And you wanted Alia.. So bad. You never tried, Ross. You dated all these sluts, and every time Alia told you they weren't right for you, you screamed at her. You pushes her over the edge which cause her to break." He looked over at Rydel who nodded in agreement. "From that day on, you two hated each other. But we could all see in your eyes that all you wanted was to kiss her."