Chapter 6

Greys POV

I woke up in the hospital wing my head banging all I wanted to do was be near Juvia, I wanted her all of her body every inch of it.

I shook my head, man they were some creepy thoughts I got up wincing with pain, I walked out and the guild went silent.

"Hhhmmmmmm, guys you need to help me I feel wired and I just want Juvia, please make this stop," I said my voice cracking and eyes brimming with tears "I just want to do things that will hurt her please keep her safe from me, put me somewhere I cannot harm her"

The guild rushed around me but everything slowed down when I saw her looking around in confinement, I could feel myself losing control of my body and my canines started growing into fangs. The guild panicked and I fell into the darkness of the sleeping potion only to wake up in a cell.

I saw the magic draining barrier and felt the flame chains, that stopped ice mages using ice magic it would just melt as soon as you try to make it and I wouldn't be able to anyway as this barrier was draining my magic energy. I looked around instead only to see princess and metalhead both snoring their heads off there were two more 'pens' one for Wendy one for Laxus.

I sighed and went to sleep not knowing the pain that it would bring me when I woke up.

Juvia's POV

I fainted had Grey really said that, were his eyes really brimming with tears or was it just Juvias imagination again.

I awoke not in the guildhall or the hospital but on a carriage with Leo.

"Hello Juvia, I see you are awake, my Lucy asked me to come to guard you as we need as many men and women as possible to guard the mating bests until the season is over"

"Juvia is grateful, can you ask Virgo to tell love rival that Juvia said thanks"

"Will do malady"

I decided to sleep as my head was throbbing and the light was too bright for my eyes to just to"

when I woke up I was in a room filled with water and island with a bed, wardrobe and a dresser were on the island and I could see a bathroom on the other this must be my hideaway from my one true love Grey.

Grey's POV

The dream I had was more of a nightmare I broke free of this reached cell and ran towards Juvia. Eventually, I got there but when I arrived she screamed and ran when she saw me. This made me feel heartbroken and I hated myself for it I just wanted to die, my mate didn't love me.