Chapter 14

As the sun rose the next morning a certain someone was planning to run away from the safe house...

She had been returned to the house of horrors as she called it, can you guess who it is yet my faithful readers. It is our dear Lucy of course.

As you may know, this chapter has been postponed for a long time and I'm shocked. I left with only 5K reads and I come back to 43K reads... All I can say is thank you all sooo much.

Onto the story, as the plot thickens...

LUCYS POV

I was back in the house of horrors. Away from my one true love. He called for me as they tore me away from him. I had to lie, I had to.

A single tear ran down my cheek as I watched the sun disappear, the sun we would watch set together. I hated being like this. I hated not being with him. He was my mate as he put it, but he wasn't here to help me get through this darkness but I could go to him...

  I watched the clock tick as time drew on. People came and left leaving my food and trying to talk to me but I still remained silent sat in my bed watching the time slowly drag on. Suddenly the clock stuck 12-midnight. It was time. I got up and packed my favourite bag. Only essentials I told myself. I must move swiftly. Tying together the rest of my clothes I formed a rope to aid the escape. With one last look around I scuttled over to the bed and stuffed blankets, pillows, a stuffed toy and any spare clothes I could find to form a lump underneath it that looked like my body in the dark, just in case Erza came to check on me before sunrise, it may delay her and give me some time, although I know by morning I will not be safe. My heart quickened But what to do about the window. I opened it and tied my makeshift rope to my waist, however, nothing seemed sturdy enough to support my weight so I summoned Loki. He was the loyal lion and would do as I told him. Plus after our promises to each other over the years since the waterfall I knew that I could trust him.

"Open Gate of the Lion, Leo"

I summoned the spirit as quietly as I could, and with a bright golden flash of light, he was there.

"Loki"

I happily greeted him smiling at the familiar face,

"Lucy" he replied back smiling, "how can I help?"

"I need you to hold this rope and help me get to Natsu" I replied.

"Lucy, are you sure you want to do that?" He responded, a pained look glazed in his eye,

"I've never been surer" I responded confidently.

"Okay then" he responded.

Just like that, he took the rope and I leapt out of the window.

I fell quickly to the ground stopping just in time. I untied the rope of cloth and ran, never looking back at the 'safety' I was leaving behind with only one thought in my mind Natsu..........

Authors Note

Sorry for the short chapter. I thought it ended on the perfect cliff hanger and well I did some calculating and it's time for a Gail chapter. So stay tuned I guess.......