Aja

Prologue

Hi y'all I'm Aja. I am 5'6" with long natural curly hair. My hair is just like me, different. It starts of blond and transitions to a redish-brown and ends with blond tips. No, I didn't dye it like that. That's the way it was when I was born. I am mixed with black and white, and I have pale green eyes. My mom says I get them from my grandma. I have two best friends. One is Jazmin, and the other is Brandon. I have two brothers, Keon and Jameson. Jameson is the oldest, and by far the most generous. He was deployed about 1 year ago, the Military. Keon is the youngest and he is a freshman in high school trying to become a part of the family business. Yes, we sell drugs. Our family is like a legend, everyone knows us but no one can find us. We are everywhere and nowhere. My parents built the empire when they were in high school and passed on the legacy when I entered high school. I'm a senior now, and the baddest bitch thus far. I don't do excuses, I have never taken to lightly to bullshit either. I am one of the best drug princesses in the game.

"A, when are you going to let me take you out?" Free asked. Free is a down ass nigga, he is my right hand man. No doubt the nigga is sexy as shit, but that's bad for business.

"My nigga I done told you I don't do relationships, especially with niggas I work with. Messing with you is bad for business." I answered. We were at my underground trap house. There are only seven niggas who know about this trap house, and they are my parents, Free, Keon, Brandon, and my niggas Raykwan and Julius.

"Whatever man you just saying that cause you know I would put it down and have yo ass sprung." He said with a sexy ass smirk.

"Fuck you, you know good and well I don't love these hoes." His face was priceless.

"AWH HELL NAH! I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A HOE BRUH, IMMA PEEL YO MUFFIN CAP BACK BLUE. YOU LUCKY JESUS JUST SAVED YO LIFE." He yelled sounding like Kevin Hart, making me laugh hard as hell.

"SAY IT WITH YA CHEST LITTLE ASS NIGGA!"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIIGHT." Brandon yelled coming out of the tunnel making both of us laugh.

"Hey boo, how was school." I said getting up and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I know what you're thinking. No I do not like Brandon. I almost lost him one time, and have not let this nigga forget I love him. I would die for him.

"Oh so you can show this nigga some love but not me. I see you." Free said playing like he was hurt. I walked over and sat on his lap and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"You happy now."

"Almost." he said grabbing my face and pulling me into a deeper kiss. Oh shit