Part 21

Everyone was already in the parking lot of the hotel when I finally got there. I swear I might be late to my own funeral. Anyway... I stepped out of my car and walked to where Raykwan and Julius were.

"That bitch swear up and down that that baby is mine. That bitch knows she only gave me head." Julius said to Raykwan. Their backs were to me so I decided to play with them a little bit.

"Zammmmnn zaddy! You know this is yo baby! I know who I slept with. We can go on Maury if that is what it takes because a bitch is tryna get paid. Okaay!!!" I said in the most ratchet voice. Both of them niggas jumped when they heard me. Raykwan turned to me first.

"Hell nah, but it can be my baby!" Raykwan said licking his lips.

"You have some real issues, yo!" I said laughing. By the time I said that Julius had turned around.

"In all seriousness though. I missed you A. Do you know how hard it was for me to look at Julius' ugly ass everyday?" Raykwan said looking all pitiful. He started mugging Julius when Julius hit him.

"Don't do my baby now. We all know he is beautiful on the inside." I said trying to stick up for Julius.

"You hear that she said I was her baby."

"She also said you were ugly. How you feeling now?" Raykwan questioned Julius with a mug on his face.

"Still good because she said I was her baby. What you got scrub?"

"Alright boys that is enough. We all know the only person who can be my baby is me but Raykwan is a close 3rd and Julius is a close 4th."

"Who is second?" they both asked getting loud.

"J. Cole. We all know that he is bae no matter what." I responded. The guys busted out laughing and then looked at me like I was stupid. What they didn't know is while I was on my trip I met J. Cole and he was super cool. We became friends during the trip and promised to keep in touch. This evening the main treat for my guys is them being able to meet J. Cole.

"Don't look at me like that. Lets go in so I can eat, I'm hungry." We walked through the lobby and past the elevators where the conference rooms were and I walked into ours. When I walked in the room it was decorated like Barbados. As soon as I got a good look of the room J. Cole came out and hugged me. 

"Where have you been? I've been here for at least a hour." J. Cole said with his arm around my neck.

"Nigga you know it takes time to look this good. I mean I think that hour went to good use don't you?"

"You right, but damn it shouldn't take you that damn long. I called you right after you got out of the shower."

"I had to get dressed and moisturized. I also had to do my makeup and hair. I'm a girl, we have to do a bunch of shit to get ready."

"Okay damn, put the claws away. Who are these niggas and why are they mugging me so hard?" J. asked gesturing towards Raykwan and Julius.

"These are my right and left hands, Raykwan and Julius. They are mugging because I told them you were second in the running for being bae."

"Let me guess the first is yourself?" J. asked laughing. "You conceited as fuck you know that?"

"Not that you trying to clown. You lucky you bae runner up or I would have been roasted that ass." I said getting out of his grasp. I walked over to Raykwan and grabbed his hand and pulled him towards one of the exits.

"You tryna rape me? Is that why you pulling me away from all these witnesses? You not gone steal my virginity." He said covering his chest with his free hand. I busted out laughing.

"Yo virginity been gone boo. I pulled you out here to ask you about Keone. Where is he staying?"

"He's actually been staying with me. He told me you kicked him out but he didn't tell me why. What happened?"

"He fucked up. Tell him he can have the condo. Here are the keys and tell him this is the last thing he is getting from me. If he needs yo contact me, he is to go through you. Okay? I can't keep dealing with this shit."

"I got you. Where are you going to stay? Do you have a new place?"

"Yes sir. You know I never keep all my eggs in one basket. I have 3 more houses around the city. I will have you get all my pictures out of my room along with my shoes and bring them to the house."

"Yes ma'am. So, what's up with you and J.?"

"We are friends okay? Okay. Bye." I said walking away.