Part 14

"Wait, What?" I asked damn near dropping my drink.

"I'm pregnant." Shelley repeated.

"I heard that. When did you find out?"

"A few days ago."

"Hold the fuck up! You tried to fight me knowing you were pregnant?" I was boiling at this point.

"Wait, y'all fought?" Brandon asked looking confused.

"Why else would her face be looking like that? And you didn't answer my question Shelley."

"Yes, I knew when we fought. I wasn't really worried about it at that moment." Shelly answered.

"You are already a bad mother. Why in the fuck would you fight knowing harm could come to an innocent baby? Oh shit... This is Brandon's baby ain't it?"

"Chill the fuck out La'Shay." Brandon said to me as he mugged me.

"Fuck that. Do you not understand? I could have killed your baby and you talking about chilling the fuck out. Actually you right. Goodbye." I said as I walked out of the room. I pulled out my phone and called Keone as the tears started to fall. He answered on the third ring.

Phone convo

Keone: what's up Aja?

Me: I need you to meet me at my car, please Keone.

Keone: are you crying?

Me: yes, just meet me at my car. Tell Jaylen to call us if dad wakes up.

Keone: okay

End of phone convo

I practically ran to my car and got in the backseat. I broke down, this is too much shit for one person to handle. Keone aporoached the car and got in the backseat with me.

"What happened?"

I told him everything from me shooting Mook to me calling him. He did just what I needed him to do, hold me. He held me tight as I cried and told me that everything will be okay.

"You know you have to talk to him right?" Keone asked when I finally calmed down.

"I know."

I walked back into the hospital and opened the door to the room.

"Aja what are you doing back here?"

"We need to talk" I said pointing to the person sitting next to the bed.

"Of course."

"Let's go."

We walked to my car and I drove us to my house.