Part 10

We continued watching videos until I got a phone call. I answered without checking the caller I.d.

Phone convo:

Me: what's up?

Unknown: this Aja right?

Me: no this the damn toothfairy.

Unknown: look I just asked a simple question smartass.

Me: and I just gave a simple answer dumbass. What the hell you want playing on my damn phone and shit.

Unknown: damn, you just like your daddy I see.

Me: the point. Look I'm trying to do something right now so can you just tell me why the fuck you called me, besides playing on my damn phone?

Unknown: Impatient I see. I called to let you know that your dad wasn't my target. I was gunning for you, your daddy just happened to be the collateral damage.

Me: really nigga? You gone call me to tell me you want to kill me instead of just catching me off guard? You slick stupid. I hope you know that.

Unknown: look here you really testing me. I was also calling to tell you that you look really good in them leggings. The way you're sitting on the desk makes your ass look so much bigger.

Me: the fuck you talking about? Nigga you out yo damn mind thinking you can try and threaten me with all that bull shit. Check this out, you can kiss my ass and when yo ass starts slackin, which is already happening, I will be waiting for yo bitch-made ass. Now you gone get the fuck off my line and leave me the fuck alone. Bye bitch.

End of convo

"Lala, what's goin on?" Raykwan asked standing up.

"That bitch-made pussy nigga just called me talking about how my dad wasn't his target. He threatened me. The fuck I look like taking a threat." I said grabbing my purse and my 3 guns. "I will see y'all later."

"Lala you need one of us to come with you? I don't know what I would do if I couldn't look at yo ass anymore" Julius said as I reached the door to the tunnel on 16th.

"My nigga really?!?" I said rolling my eyes.

"That ass is a gift from God. Don't let some nigga take it away from all of us unfortunate beings. Oh God" Julius said hitting the Drake hands.

"He do got a point. Dat assss." Raykwan said hitting the Drake hands too.

"The Drake hands though?" I said turning the knob to the door. I stopped when I heard footsteps coming down the tunnel.

"Yo ass is that perfect. The Drake hands are needed." Julius said pulling out his oozy when I pulled out mine. I motioned to the door and continued with the conversation. We waited until 3 niggas in yellow bandanas rushed in the door I got one in the leg and the shoulder. Raykwan was beasting and shot the other two in the neck as Julius shot them in the head.

I walked up to the one I shot and took off the bandana covering his mouth. I backed away still clutching the bandana. "What the fuck did I do?!?!" I cried out as I slid down the wall, tears staining my face.