part 19

We drove back to my house and I prepared to walk back into my old life. What I didn't prepare for were the countless drunk niggas laying around my living room. Empty beer bottles and red cups were strewn all around along with empty pizza boxes. For a second I thought I had walked into the wrong condo. That thought was wiped from my mind as soon as I saw Keone's ass passed out on the couch.

”What in the actual fuck is going on here?!?!” I yelled through clenched teeth. No one woke up so I walked into the kitchen to grab my .48, but it wasn't in there. One of these niggas took my favorite gun. The ruthless bitch Keone wanted was back, and she was pissed.

I decided that maybe I was overreacting, so I walked back to my bedroom to calm down. When I walked in there I saw a random in my bed along with 2 niggas I knew all too well. I was boiling at that point.

I went in my bathroom and got my .9 out of my shower and went into the living room. I aimed my gun towards the couch and shot about an inch above it. Everyone, including Mook, jumped up pulling out there guns. Keone just looked at me with a smirk. I walked over to him and punched him in the chest, hard. He started coughing and gasping for air and I put a smirk on my face. After he finally collected himself he looked at me, his anger matching mine.

”What the fuck Aja?!?!?” He yelled and everyone dropped their guns and looked at me.

”What did you expect to happen  dumbass?!? Did you expect me to come in and hug you? Completely ignore the random niggas laying on the floor, or in my bed? Ignore the fact that someone stole my favorite gun, or the empty beer bottles and shit? Fuck that! You lucky all I did was punch you in the chest.” I ranted.

”That is exactly what I expected you to do.” He said with sarcasm.

”Look, I'm going to say this once and only once, clean up this mess and get the fuck out. You decide to try and be a hero I will put a bullet up your ass. Now I am leaving for a little while, Keone when I get back I suggest you not be here. Clean this shit up. Oh, and get Free and Brandon out of my bed and burn the sheets.” I yelled before grabbing Mook's hand and walking out.

Mook and I walked to my Range Rover and found a long scrape down the side of my car. If it was possible I got more angry and I lost it. I ran back in my condo.

”What the fuck happened to my baby?!?!” I yelled as I busted in the house. All them niggas were still sitting where they were when I left. I went in the storage closet and grabbed my lucky bat. ”Somebody better answer my fucking question or there will be blood shed in this bitch today!” I yelled looking at the boys. After a minute of waiting I was done. ”Oh, so y'all can't answer me now that's cool. I got y'all.”

I went into Keone's room and locked the door. I immediately found everything that mattered to him and started smashing it up. After I smashed all his shit up I started packing all his clothes and shoes. When I was done packing up all his shit I carried each bag into the living room.

”What's all this? You leaving again?” Keone asked me with curiosity in his voice.

”Nah, you are.” I said making sure to call him a cab. I called a locksmith to change the locks throughout the house and proceeded to kick everyone out of my house. I handed Keone his bags when the cab got there. ”Bye Keone.” I said as he walked out.

I walked to my room to handle thing 1 & 2. I entered my room making sure I had my gun and shot the bed frame. All three jumped up and I got to see who the girl was. It was none other than Keyarra.

”Get the fuck out of my bed, NOW! Gather all the sheets and pillows and shit and take them with you as y'all hit the exit.” I said pointing to the door. They all took their time getting out of the but so I shot one in the air. They quickly exited without a word taking the sheets with them.

I called Raykwan and Julius and told them to come over with a truck. I started cleaning up with the help of Mook and we started in the living room.