Part 13

I entered Mook's room carrying our food and put his food along with his drink on the over bed table. I sat down in a chair by his bed and looked at him. His whole attitude had changed.

"What happened?" I asked looking into his eyes, but he wasn't looking back into mine. "What the fuck is going on Mook?" A small smile spread on his face.

"What is up with you shooting my brothers?" A deep voice asked behind me. I turned with caution and the fries I was getting ready to eat fell onto the floor. I just looked at him open-mouthed. "So are you going to tell me hi or nah?"

I just looked at him. Everything I had bottled up came rushing to the surface. I had so many emotions running through my mind, but the most apparent was anger. I clenched and unclenched my fists hoping that would calm the rage I was feeling.

"Aja, are you okay?" Mook asked me.

"I'm good. I'm going to see pops and Brandon see you later." I said packing all my food back up and standing up. I started walking to the door and was grabbed.

"You really not gone talk to me?" He said with a smirk on his face. I snatched my arm away and balled up my fist. Just as I was about to swing Brandon called me.

Phone convo

Brandon: hello

Me: hey baby

Brandon: where did you go?

Me: I had to handle some shit at the playground. I'm about to come see you right now and explain everything.

Brandon: okay babe, see you in a few. I love you.

Me: I love you too baby. See you in a minute.

End of phone convo.

"Bye Mook, I will come see you tomorrow. Call me if you need me." I said putting my number in his phone.

"Of course girl. Tell them niggas I said thanks."

"Raykwan and Julius, and I will. See you tomorrow."

"Bye Aja." Mook said as I opened the door.

I got in Brandon's room and Shelley was in there. I fucked that bitch up. Her face was all bruised up and her lip was swollen.

"Hey bae." I said as I walked over to Brandon and kissed him.

"Hey baby." He said after we got done kissing.

"So what's up?" I asked looking at Shelley.

"I'm pregnant."