Part 18

After a few more weeks of clearing my mind I decided to make a few changes. I dyed my hair jet black and added lime green streaks underneath. I had tanned quite a bit and I was starting to gain weight. I was looking damn good if I do say so myself.

I learned some new shit about the drug game since I've been here. I gained some new connects from here and Columbia. I've been training and preparing for the war that I know was bound to happen when I got back. I was on my Aja 3.0 shit.

I walked into the abandoned warehouse for my final training session.

”Early as usual my beautiful little butterfly.” My trainer, Marco, commented while giving me a hug. I met Marco and his very pregnant wife, Dolores, on the beach one day. I was crying, yet again, and Dolores saw me and wanted to help me. I spoke with her for a long minute and found out her husband was a trainer. I decided to hire him to be my trainer and found out during my first session that he wasn't just any ole trainer. He used to run in the drug game with his brother and now he just trains people. He has taught me to be an assassin.

”The early bird catches the worm. How has Dolores been handling the pregnancy?”

”She's coping better. Now all she wants to do is shop for the little thing.” He said through laughter.

”I'm just glad she's not beating your ass anymore.” I said with my own laughter.

”Shit, me too!” He spoke seriously which made me laugh even more.

”Lets get started, you have a plane to catch in a few hours.”

We went through our normal drills and he taught me how to curve a bullet. After we were done, I payed him and we prayed. I rushed back to the beach house I was staying in and showered. After I was clean and sweat free, I packed the rest of my belongings. I went to the airport and did the airport protocol. I boarded my plane and waited for take off.

In a matter of hours I would be back to my old life. I wasn't ready, but I promised Keone I would be back in a month. As the plane landed I got ready to get off, but my nerves were getting the best of me. I had to tell myself that this is what I needed to do. I got off and went to baggage claim. When I got there I saw a man holding my luggage with his back to me. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder causing him to turn around. The moment I saw those eyes my mouth fell open.

”Can I help you?” He asked not recognizing me.

”Really, you're holding my bag. I'm gone for a month and you can't recognize a nigga?”

”Damn girl you look different.” He said hugging me.

”How did you know I was here? Nobody knew I was flying in today.”

”Keone told me he gave you a month and that knowing you, you would be back the day before your last day. I missed you Aja.”

”I missed you too Mook. Since when do you and Keone talk?”

”Since you just left a nigga high and dry. You looking really good ma.” Mook said kissing my cheek as we walked out of the airport.

”You looking good too Mook. I see you've been lifting.” I said squeezing his bicep.

”I had to look good for my future babymama.” He said winking at me.

”Boy stop.” I said laughing. Mook opened the passenger side door to his cherry red Camaro, letting me get in.