part 3

”Put the gun down and I won't have to blast you.”

I turn around to see the most loyal person I have ever met still in his uniform. I ran up to him with tears in my eyes. I never let anyone see me cry, but at this moment I didn't give a shit. I jumped in his arms hugging him as the tears fell.

”Damn, did you miss me Shay?” He asked laughing. I just nodded this was too much to handle right now.

”Can you get down? You a lot heavier than I remember.”

”And I'm back.” I said wiping my tears and punching his chest.

”Damn, you been working on that right hook I see.” He whispered in my ear rubbing his chest.

”Shut up Jamey!”

”Who the fuck is this kid?” Free and Kendrick asked Brandon.

”That is Aja's brother. He must of just got back.”

”When did you get back? Why didn't you call me, I would have picked you up? Does Keone know you're here?” I hammered him with questions.

”Breathe Shay. I got back an hour ago. I didn't call you because it wouldn't be a surprise, and yes Keone knows I'm here.” Jameson answered. Just as he answered all my questions I saw the most beautiful man anyone has ever seen. He was about 6'6, caramel color, nice plump lips with the most beautiful hazel eyes. He had a fresh fade and his uniform looked too tight.

”Oh, Shay this is my nigga Jaylen. Jaylen this is my little sister Aja.” Jameson introduced us.

”You brought me a present?” I asked eyeing Jaylen. He licked his lips eyeing me back.

”Let me find out.” Jameson said laughing at us. My phone started ringing, I smiled when I saw Keone's name appear on the screen.

”Aye bubs!!!”

”What's up Aj?”

”Why didn't you tell me Jamey was coming home today?”

”Why didn't you tell me you were talking to Kendrick?”

”Why you answering a question with a question?”

”Why YOU answering a question with a question?”

”Ugh... Keone you ready to go? Playing on my phone and shit.”

”Yeah, where you at?”

”On my way out, meet me at my range.”

”Alright, love you Aj.”

”Love you too bubs.”

”I'll see y'all later. I got some shit to handle.” I said hugging Jamey.

”All work and no play, huh?” Jamey asked.

”Somebody gotta make that paper, right?” I asked as I glanced back to Free, Brandon, and Kendrick.

”What's up with this?” Jamey asked pointing to me and the boys.

”I will explain later, promise.” I said with pleading eyes. I then gave him and Jaylen another hug and went to get my bags that I had thrown to the ground. All eyes were on me as I bent over and I was feeling mad uncomfortable. I then headed to my car where Keone was waiting.