Part 9

I got to the playground and parked my range in my normal spot. I walked into my office and grabbed a gun and one of my emergency blunts. I sparked it and inhaled the aroma. I needed to calm down before I met up with these niggas. I smoked until I was feeling right. I only smoke when I'm stressed. Just as I was putting it out I heard footsteps coming from the east street tunnel.

"So you getting started without us now? That's fucked up, I thought we was closer than that lala." Raykwan said walking through the door.

"Boy bye. If I didn't start without you y'all would've had bullet wounds." I said laughing. They know how I get when I'm stressed.

"I can get rid of all the stress lala." Julius joked as he sat down.

"Boy, you wouldn't know what to do with this so stay in ya lane fore you hurt yaself." I joked getting up from behind my desk. I walked around so I could lean on the front of my desk so we could talk.

"Daaaaamn." They both said simultaneosly.

"What?!?"

"2 things" Raykwan said.

"1. How in the hell did you fit all that ass in them leggings? I mean damn." Julius said rubbing his hands like birdman and licking his lips.

"And 2. why you look like you ready for war?" Raykwan asked pulling out his gun with a yellow bandana wrapped around it.

"Answering your questions. 1. Pretty easy. I don't have that much ass so yeah. And 2. Pops got shot today. I need to know who did it." I responded nonchalantly.

"Why are we here?" Raykwan asked.

"Well y'all the niggas on my payroll, and I know y'all will keep it trill. Oh, and my brothers homeboy said he saw two niggas in yellow bandanas... Our signiture."

"I just talked to pops this morning. I hope you don't think we did this."

"I hope you don't give me a reason to think you did this. I know you talked to pops about trouble here, what trouble?"

"Well I got a text from LoLo saying that he heard some shit about shooting pops. I went to talk to moms about it and told her not to let pops take the back roads because some shit was going down. I was not about to let pops go out like that. So I called him just in case moms forgot to deliver the message and told him to take the interstate here and he told me he would be fine. Thats when we hung up. I told pops to take the interstate."

"That's what Jaylen told me you said. Call LoLo. I want to speak with him."

Phone convo

LoLo: wussup little nigga

Julius: aye, what happened with pops bruh?

LoLo: some east street niggas shot him. They came strapped. Aye I gotta go.

Me: wait LoLo, I need to ask you something.

LoLo: oh shit, I know I'm not speaking with lala. Wus good little mama?

Me: you said pops got shot by some east street niggas right?

LoLo: yeah girl, they figured they would fuck with ya pops to prove something to you. Oh, and I heard about that fight.

Me: the bitch pulled my hair, what was I supposed to do? Play bitch and run away? We all know I can't do that shit. And do you know which east street niggas?

LoLo: you ain't got to tell me about it. I saw the video, little mama you got hands. You took on both of them bitches by yaself, you a beast. Uncle LoLo is proud. And no I don't know which ones, but I'ma keep my ears to the street.

Me: thanks LoLo. I'll hit ya later. One love

LoLo: one

"I saw the fight too, remind me never to fuck with you." Raykwan said looking serious.

"What fight? Y'all got a nigga over here lost." Julius said. Raykwan pulled out his phone and plugged up to the flat screen. He played the video of the fight and we were all ctfu.