ten

'But I mean... A Durmstrang student asked you?! What did you say?'

'I said I would think about it and that it was nice he asked and all that.'

'And what are you going to answer?'

She sighed. I thought she was going to act exactly the same as Hermione, but she didn't.

'I'm going to say... Yes.'

'You just decided that?'

'Yep. I follow my intuition.'

'You should,' I said with a nod.

'And you! You need a date, too!'

'I don't need a date.'

'Yes, you do!'
She stood up and sat down next to me. 'No offense, but it would be pretty sad to go alone.'

'No. Definetly not. People do everything alone.'

She laughed. 'You can't believe that.'

'Well, I do.'

'Alright then. You go alone then if that's what you want.'

I sighed. 'Draco has asked me.'

'What?!' Chantry exclaimed with wide eyes. 'You don't mean that!'

'Well, I actually do mean that.'

'Oh my god. What did you say?'

'That I would think about it.'

'Okay, and what are you going to say after you thought about it?'

'I don't know.'

'Why not?' I rolled my eyes.

'I can choose between going alone and going with Draco. I choose the first.'

'Why?!'

'He is a Slytherin. And he's my cousin.'

'I don't see the problem. He's just trying to be nice to you. I mean, he probably just wants you to be his friend again.'

'Yeah...'

'So say yes.'

'I won't.'

'Oh come on! What's your problem?'

'I don't know either.'

'He's just trying to be nice to you. It would be pretty sad if you say no.'

---

Chantry, Harry and I were sitting in the library when I saw Draco again. He came to our table, but only looked at me.

'Calli. Nice to see you,' he said with a grin. 'Nice to see you too, Draco.'

'Listen. Have you thought about my um... question?' Harry and Chantry were both looking at Draco and me. Chantry understood, but Harry didn't so Chantry acted like she didn't know either.

'I have.'

'And what's your answer?'

'Yes.'

He smirked. 'Okay. How much did you have on that assignment?' He said, as he sat down next to me and leaned back with his arms crossed. Harry watched the scenario, astonished, with a look in his eyes that told: I can't believe Draco Malfoy is sitting at the same table as I am.

'A nine,' I said with a crooked grin.

'Never!'

I nodded. 'I got a six. For the same assignment. After making yours I was just so tired I couldn't think clear anymore for mine.'