Chapter 1

"Jennifer let me fix your hair!

"Roberta, it's fine. Why don't you take a break?"

"You sure?"

I nod. These stylists won't get off of my back! Now that I'm free, I should eat something...

I make my way through the crazy ass stylists to the vending machine.

Why is there only healthy food? I laughed. I want some doritos!

"5 MINUTES 'TILL YOU'RE ON THE CARPET!!! GET READYYYYY!"

Wow this guys definately from LA! All these people are so weird...

I quicky stuffed my face with a granola bar and headed out to the carpet door.

There's a huge line of other stars waiting to burst through the doors. There's Johnny Depp, Jay-Z and Beyoncé, Miley Cyrus, the Kardashians, and so many more.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

The doors swung open. All I see is camera flashes blinding me. I do manage to see loyal fans with Katnis signs and Hunger Games pins. Aww, I love our fans!

There are stars emerging from sparkling limousine in killer heels and tuxes. I like to come early... to not get stuck in limo traffic, and for the free food of course.

I stroll around the carpet, stopping every now and then to pose for a picture. I signed autographs too.

I stealthy walked past a group of reporters from 'E! News' and thankfully they didn't see me. Close one!

I look around and spot Demi. Finally, someone I can talk to!

I approach her and put on a fake smile for the cameras following me.

"Hey Demi!"

"Jennifer!"

"You look great! And I love your hair like that!", Demi always pulls off everything she wears!

"Thanks Jen."

Demi and I stroll around together until it's time to go inside for the awards ceremony.

-m