Chapter 12

We then lyed in Demi's bed for a while, cuddling. She fell asleep after like 10 minutes, and I followed.

The next morning I woke up to the sweet smell of eggs and bacon. I pushed myself out of bed and checked the clock on the nightstand; 10:30. Wow I slept late!

Since I've been here for a few days, I've started to find my way around Demi's house. The smell became stronger as I entered the kitchen. Demi was standing at the skillet on the counter dressed in only but a silk bathrobe, damn.

She looked up, "Hey babe! How was your sleep?"

I feel like we're a couple, but I just can't wrap my head around it... "It was great thanks." I said with a smirk.

We sat at the island and I chowed down the delicious meal. I finished before Demi, so I strted to clean up the plates.

"DING!", the doorbell rang.

"I got it babe" i told her as I ran through the halls.

I swung the door open to find Nick.

"H-Hey Jen..." He said weakly

I leaned against the door, I was so annoyed and mad.

"What are you doing here?" I bluntly asked.

"I came to apologize babe."

I rolled my eyes. What an ass.

"Don't call me that." I tell him sternly.

"Jen, I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I love you."

Bullshit...

"Nick I don't feel like doing this."

"C'mon Jen..." He says as he reaches in for my waist.

BAM

He collapses.

I punched him.

He starts to get up and I slam the door on his face.

I slowly walk through the halls into the kitchen.

"That was Nick-"

She immediatley looked sad.

"It's okay Demi- he tried to get me to forgive him and I punched him in the face."

"Holy shit." Demi says looking straight at me. "Good for you Jen, I'm proud."

Aw God I love Demi.