Chapter 2

I surprised that i found my seat in this crowded place!

Music , acting, movie, and tv show awards; all in one show!

Me and Demi are actually about three seats away from eachother. It's nice to be with her. She always makes me happy.

The show continues and Kevin Hart pulls a couple cheesy jokes to end the show. Demi won two awards; one for "best fandom" and the other for "best album of the year".

We talked a lot after the show and decided to hang out. We went back to her house. We decided not to go to the paparazzi-filled after party.

When we got to her house he decided to watch movies and order pizza.

" Yo Jen! What do you want on the pizza?!" Demi yelled from the kitchen as I was searching through netflix.

"Buffalo chicken. DUHHH!!" I slightly shouted back.

Demi was done ordering the pizza and I found four movies to choose from.

"Demz, 'Loving Anabelle', 'The Notebook', 'Mama', or 'Jaws'?!" I asked

" MAMAAAAA!!!!" I should have known. D loves scary shit. And of course, I hate it.

I put the movie in and about half way through she was sleeping. I shut the movie off and carried her to her room.

Of course this is her new house, one I haven't been in before, so she had to guide me to her room. This house is like a fucking maze.

"Here ya go, D. I'm imagining you have another room somewhere that I could sleep in?"

"You can just sleep in here with me. You won't be able to find it haha."

I wasn't going to argue that. I mean, we've been besties for five years. But something was kind of weird. I think, right before she fell asleep, she wrapped her arm around my body. Now, that wasn't the weird thing. The weird part was when I started to smile to myself like an idiot. Now THAT was weird.

-n