Chapter 13

The next few days were probably the best of my life. I got to know Demi a lot better; I learned a lot about her past and her family. But, I know there's something she's not telling me.

"Babe.... I need to tell you something."

I knew it.

"Anything, love." I reassure her.

"You promise you'll stay?"

"Do I have anywhere else to go?" I say jokingly, but I notice its something serious when she doesn't make a sound.

"Look, I-I'm three weeks clean..."

I didn't really get it at first, but then it hit me. The long sleeves, the tired eyes, the 15 minutes bathroom breaks. My angel self-harms. Or, self-harmed. I didnt know what to say, so I didn't. I hugged her. But, it wasn't just any hug. It was one of THOSE hugs. It was long and close. I held her there, letting her know it was okay.

I gently let go, looking into her eyes filled of sorrow.

"It's going to be alright. I promise you I'll be right here. I'm always going to be there."

I instantly saw her tears, followed by my own.

"Demi, being three weeks clean is nothing to be ashamed about. You should be extremely proud of yourself. I'm more proud of you than I've ever been. You've been through hell and back, yet you stand strong. I love you, Demi."

Here it came; that smile that makes me melt everytime. God, I love her so much.

"Jen, I love you so much. Thank you, for everything."

"I love you too, Demi. I'm here, I'll always be right here."

We spent that night cuddling in a blanket, on her bed, watching tv. Although I don't think either of us were focused on NCIS.

After playing with her hair, for about three hours, she finally said something.

"I want you to meet my family. Like, my whole family. I know you've met my sisters, but I think it would be a good idea to meet my parents. I mean, it might be important."

She looked up to me with that cheeky, perfect smile of hers.

"I would love to, baby."

"Oh, why thank you."
She said in a british accent.

Damn, shes adorable.

"It would be my pleasure."
I said in a british accent as well.

"Babe, what about your family? We should schedule a date for them too."

"Yeah, about that. Um, my mother and father died in a car accident when I was five. My brother, ten years older than me, had to take care of me. When I was 16 I found out that he had gone to jail for murder. He, um, he killed my parents. I don't really know how he, uh, played it off but-"

She could tell I was choking up, and I don't like being seen as soft, but I was at this moment.

"Jen, it's alright. I'm here now. You have me."

*************************************
HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS AS MUCH AS WE DO!!!

Can you guys do us the BIGGEST favor ever and PLEASE subscribe to our youtube channel?! If so, our channel is "REALLY DONT CARE" (no apostrophe) THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING :)) Y'all have been so rad. DON'T FORGET TO BE HAPPY :)))))