Chapter 9

Wow. This is MY life. Sucky family, douchebag ex, and I get people to remind me of multiple sad things everyday. Well, I have my fans and Demi. That's about it. Talking about Demi, I should call her. It's getting late and I can tell Max is getting a little antsy.

"Hey, Demi! Um, it's getting kinda late and Max is getting a tad irritated..."

"Don't worry about it! Remember, I have a hotel for you. Max will bring you there whenever you feel like it. My sister's are still here. They need to leave at around 8 am tomorrow morning because something popped up and Dallas needs to do a voice over for some movie. I'll call you when they leave so you can come over." Demi says as if she had it all planned.

"Wow someone's got a plan!"

"Haha, I've been thinking about it."

"Okay Demz, I'm gettin tired so I'm gonna head to the hotel."

"Ok, good nighttt."

"I'm still in the mall, Demz..."

"Whatever, weirdo....goodnight."

She says the last part quick and then hangs up fast so I can't reply. She's a cutie. Wait, I did NOT just call my best friend cute....whatever.

The whole night I can't stop thinking about how she said that she was "thinking about it". Yanno that COULD mean that she was thinking about me. Wait, why do I even care?!

I'm just glad that she got me a hotel. I could never go back to that house. I still can't believe he cheated. Okay okay I can't think about it or else I'll cry and the last thing I need is the paparazzi seeing THAT.

I arrive at the hotel and walk into my room. I call Max to let him know I got im safe, and then I see a note on my bed. I figure its just one of those "We welcome you to our hotel" blah blah blah messages from the staff, so I order pizza and watch Mean Girls. Once I decide its getting late, I start to make my bed. While un-tucking the sheets (God, I hate that) I notice that the note was actually from Demi due to her sloppy yet sophisticated hand writing. The note says:

Hey, Jen. I hope you had fun with Max today. Lol I don't know how you can find that man THAT interesting. Anyways, don't forget the girl's are leaving tomorrow morning, so you can stay with me. Luv you, girly.

           Good night,

                               Demi

That was sweet of her. She's such a kind human ugh I don't know how she can handle faking a smile THAT much. I mean, come on. The girl is always so cheery and perky she has to be faking SOME times. It's kind of scary to think about actually. Anyways, it's getting late so I better get some rest.