Chapter 8

Hey guys we're so sorry! We've been so busy so that's why it's been kind of spread out (writing chapter wise)

Jen's POV

As I saw them I knew they were perfect. I ran into Zumiez and took one off of the rack. I skipped over to the counter and quickly handed the gothic-teenage girl a 20 dollar bill.

"Keep the change." I say as I walk out of the dungy store.

Max meets me at the door and asks what I picked up.

"Skull earings" I say as I pull them out of the bag.

"Do you think she'll like them?"

"Yeah definately!" Max suggests.

We somehow make it over to that Aunt Annie's pretzel place and we each got a large bucket of pretzels, WITH mustard for me of course.

I really like spending time with Max, he's so nice. (:

We stopped for pictures here and there and met fans. One girl started crying immediately when she saw Max. She asked for a picture and ripped out a napkin from her bag and wrote a quick note. She asked Max to give it to Demi.

We walked away after a little and Max grabbed my arm.

"Jen! C'mon lets walk over towards the bean bag store."

I'm was confused. I look around and caught a glimpse of Nick. I quickly looked away and squeezed Max's arm and started tearing up.

Out of all the places he could've been, he's here...

I started spazzing (that feeling when youre like hiding from someone.. Or paranoid). Max and I got into the bean bag store and I took a deep breath.

"It's okay Jen." Max said trying to comfort me.

Someone tapped me on the back. I turn around to see a little girl with wide blue eyes and soft brown hair.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah hunny, I'm okay." I say as I put on a fake talking-to-little-kids smile.

"Are you sure because I saw you crying, it's okay to cry you know. My mommy says that she can let her feelings and anger out by crying, like he does on her; shes talking about my dad when she says he."

I stand there in awe as she runs back to a woman with shining eyes to match the little girl's.

"I can't believe what she just said..."

"C'mon Jen, lets get everything off your mind. I'm craving something cold; wanna get some froyo?" Max says.