Chapter 5

Demi drove me home and I waved goodbye. This is so weird, I would have thought that we'd have another sleepover thing...

*************************************

Demi's pov

I waved goodbye to jen and drove off. I wish I could have spent another night with me, watching movies and stuff... But from popcorn last night, to ice cream this afternoon... I need to-

*buzz* *buzz*

I look at the screen of my phone and it says "Madisonn❤️", my sister. I really miss her...

Her text says;

"Me and mom miss you so much❤️"

I can't hold back the tears. I can't be thinking this way...

But I'm so fa-

STOP! I can't do this anymore! How could I have sunk so low after getting so much "better"?

I text back;

"I miss you guys so much! Are you guys around on saturday, I have some time to chill :)"

I hope they reply. I really need something or someone to get my mind off of these demons. I sit in silence for wait seems like forever, but in reality is only about two minutes. Maddie finally replys.

"Mom is going out with Dad (Eddie), but Dallas and I can come. Could you send a plane?"

"Of course! Max (my bodyguard) is on it lol" I reply

"Okay, thanks sisss <3"

She's such a cutie. I reply,

"No problem gurlfriendd"

I miss my sisters so much. I just finished the Neon Lights tour, and that was SO MUCH FREAKING FUNNN. But, I didn't really get to see my family that much. They came to two shows during the beginning of the tour, but then I didn't get to see them for months. I love my Lovatics so so much, but I'll always miss my family.

About three hours past, and I heard a knock at my door...