Please Remember (34)

"Okay (Y/N) I'm going now" Harley yelled from the bottom of the stairs. You quickly ran down the stairs and hugged her.
"Ok be careful please" you said.
"I will" she giggled. You kissed her goodbye. You always got nervous when she did work with Joker. But you knew she could take care of herself.

As you were cleaning up the house you heard you phone ring. You quickly answered it
"Hello" you said
"Hi is this (Y/F/N)?" They lady asked
"Yes this is she, um may I ask who are you?"
"Yes I'm a doctor in Gotham city Hospital Um we have here Harleen Quinnzel"
"What?!" You yelled. I swear if Joker hurt her I'm gonna slit his thort. Your heart stared to pound.
"Harleen was in a terrible car accident". Your heart drop. You felt like your lungs collapse because you couldn't breathe.
"I will be there" you said. You ran around the house taking your jacket shoes and keys.

You dashed in to the hospital. You felt nauseous you wanted to throw up. They lady showed you to the room were Harley was. Your eyes became watery. She had cuts and bruises on her beautiful face. Oh Harley. You slowly walked towards her sat down on a nearby chair. You kissed you on her temple. You quitely cried but slowly feel asleep.

Harley's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes but felt a terrible pain in my head. "Shit" I muttered. I tried to sit up but felt something. I looked at my arm too see the girl holding my arm. She was cute but this is weird. So I shook her until she woke up.
"Harley!" The girl squealed and she gave me hug. I just stood there. Why is this stranger hugging me.
"Ok um who are you?" I asked. The girl looked at me with very sad eyes like I'm supposed to know her. I raised my eyebrows waiting for an answer.
"You don't remember me?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Do you remember anything" she asked. I quickly thought of tithings I remember
"Oh yeah lol I'm Harley Quinn, Im a lil crazy" I giggled.
"Harley I'm your girlfriend" she said. I laughed
"No your not I have a boyfriend his name is Joker silly" I lauded. The girl began to cry. So I rubbed her back
"Hey what's wrong?"
"Harley you are not with the Joker you are with me see?" The girl brought out her phone showing me pictures of her and I . Huh maybe I am with her.
"Please remember"
"I'm sorry I just don't" I said.

Your P.O.V

I can't believe she doesn't remember. All our memories gone. I can't lose her. She will not go back with that dick. I stared at her just hoping she would remember. You then saw a doctor call you out. You got up and walked out.
"Miss (Y/N) Harleen for now just has a temporary memory loss. It will come back but not soon. You will have to wait I'm sorry this happened. " the doctor said
"Thank you but should I help her at all with memories?" You asked
"For now just maybe show pictures that's all"
"Okay thank you". You walked back inside to the room
"Hey I'm sorry but maybe we can start over?" She asked. Start over? You nodded you head. But you didn't want too you had to wait to kiss her beautiful lips again you didn't want to wait.
"Ok that sounds good" you said. You felt like you couldn't breathe. What if she doesn't love me like she did. What if she goes back Joker. Ugh why did this happen to her. You wish you could kept her home. She would have been safe. You just hoped she would love you.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N~ Lol anyways I just wanna say Happy New Year!💥 lol hope you have a great day 💕