7. Sneaking and peeking... 😉

The time went by so did the wishes, teases and dinner..

Soon it was time for the farewell of the bride..

Furqaan decided to stay with his mom after marriage and Farhana(bride) happily agreed with it! 

Kiths and kins gathered towards the exit of the hall to bid a teary farewell to Farhana, the bride..

And the couple walked towards their car, whom were followed by Zayn...

"Hey, Zayn! Where are you going?" enquired Ihsaan(zayn's younger brother)

"Uhm, my 'best friend job' snt over yet" stated Zayn...

"He is going with me bro"  Furqaan grinned tossing his hands over zayn's shoulder..

"So you are going to be his chauffeur for today!" Ihsaan teased, but there was no counter from Zayn!

This was enough for Ihsaan to sense a glint of sadness in his brother. But he couldn't decipher the reason and he didn't have a chance to interrogate him..

As Zayn and Furqaan walked towards the car ..

Farhana walked a little behind them, with her father and mother on each side and Furqaan decided not to steal her at the moment and walked with his friend

Farhana walked a little behind them, with her father and mother on each side and Furqaan decided not to steal her at the moment and walked with his friend... Furqaan knew it would be hard for Farhana so he gave her some time...

Furqaan and Zayn walked in shoulder with shoulder as everyone smiled at their friendship..

Zayn's mother Khadeeja smiled at them and made a silent dua " Ya Allah, may their friendship last like this forever and help me to find a right partner for Zayn soon.. ! (Aameen)"

As she opened her eyes, she witnessed an young boy playing swing in the play area

As she opened her eyes, she witnessed an young boy playing swing in the play area.. As she was watching him swinging and smiling happily, in the next moment, the boy lost his grip,  tumbled down and fell on to the ground..