12. Don't go...!

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "The younger person should greet the older one, and the walking person should greet the sitting one, and the small number of persons should greet the large number of persons."
(Bukhari Vol. 8, Book 74, Hadith 252)

.......

""Ihsaaaaannnn.."  Zayn shrieked...

"Uhm.. I'm sorry...  I'll clean it! " Ihsaan who spilled the coffee, gave a sheepish smile to his brother..

" I'm gonna kill You man! You don't help me in cleaning, but at least why don't you stop messing up things like this...!"  Zayn glared at Ihsan while throwing a pillow at his brother..

And​ Ihsan caught it and gave him a victorious smile but when he noticed his brother's frown, deepening he spoke "Don't freak out Zayn.. I'll clean it.. Mom knows that this is how we'll mess our home if she isn't there...
So next time she wouldn't go leaving us... "  Ihsaan smiled sheepishly..

"You and your foolish excuses.." Zayn Scoffed and continued saying "Clean it up you idiot.. I'll go get ready, I promised Furqan to join him for breakfast"  Zayn retired to his room.

Zayn drove to his friend's place to pick his mother... For a guy of 26 years, he missed his mother more.. But he was happy that she was happier at Furqan's home moreover Furqan is not just a friend, he is more like a son to her and aunt Ayesha is like a sister to her.
So being with them sure did bring happiness and healed her loneliness..

He also realised that there is another person, who also has a play in it... Farzeen, just the thought of her  gave him unexplained feelings​, something he never experienced before,
may be because he liked her,
or she was everything he dreamt his wife to be,
Or because she was kind to his Mom
And no 'it's because you didn't even thank her that day' it's just guilt
He said to himself!

He pushed all other thoughts away closing his eyes for a second and opening it while making a determination that he will thank her today for her kind words on phone and the genuine concern she took for his mom and... 'nothing else, i won't feel indebted anymore..'  he thought to himself.

As he reached his house, he rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door, and the nostalgia hit him when he recalled the first time he saw Farzeen at the door step... It brought together all memories of his first encounter,
Her soft Salam, her charming smile, her melodious recitation....

He was brought to the present when aunt Ayesha opened the door with her warm smile and a loud Salaam...
Though this is the usual welcome he receive, some kind of disappointment caught him, maybe becausedeep inside he expected someone else to open the door...

Zayn's Mom Khadeeja came from the other room with a soft smile and Zayn noticed this smile reaching her eyes unlike the other times..
Khadeeja hugged her son and joined him on the sofa..

"So, you came to take your Mom this earlier? I have asked her to stay with me for a month... ! " Ayesha spoke breaking the mother son moment..

" oh Allah! One month? You're greedy aunty...!"  Zayn teased her back..

"No Zayn, seriously... Everyone is leaving me...!" Ayesha switched to dramatic mode...