11. Hasbi Allah

Narrated Um Kulthum bint 'Uqba: That she heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol, 3, Book 53, Hadith 3)

Zayn made coffee and strode towards his balcony to watch the sparkling rays of sun lighting up the city... It's been 5days since his mom left and she'll be back in two days... Though he's an adult now, he missed his mom.. her smile, her salaam when he returns after work..
But he is happy that she's having a good time there as he didn't miss to notice the enthu in his mom's voice while she spoke through phone..

In fact she made a video call once, when he saw the smile on her face when aunt Ayesha was making fun of Furqaan's behavior while Furqaan defending it..
He also didn't miss to notice Farzeen who came into the room oblivious to the video call going behind..

Though he tried his best, he gets trapped into those thoughts of her in one or the other way..

He distracted him by looking at the people who were going for morning walk and vehicles moving around beginning the city's busy life, while his phone rang loudly flashing Furqan's name.

With a smile, Zayn conveyed his Salam and got faint reply from a sleepy Furqan.

"What's up buddy? Early in the morning....! Hey if you have called me for any marital counseling.. I'm sorry qaan.. I have zero experience" ... Zayn teased...

"Ha ha.. funny! " Furqan Scoffed, while adding "my marriage life s good, Alhamdulillah... And I don't need one!"

"Not to forget, You are just one week into your marriage..." Zayn continued to tease...

"Oh man.. you will be the last person I would come for counseling..." Furqan sighed..
"This wanted me to call you loosing my sleep and you idiot you're teasing me" Furqan complained about Farzeen who stood there listening their conversation with a smile..

While Zayn face paled realizing whom he is referring to... But.. but why would she ask him to call me .. he wondered..

"Hey Zayn, Farzeen wants to tell something about mom, I'm not that good conveying it.. so you better listen to her directly.. " Furqan spoke nonchalantly and handed his Mobile to Farzeen not hearing what Zayn's denial..

"Put it on speaker Furky!" Her soft voice came from the other side..

"Hello. Assalamualaikum varahmathullahi va barakathuhu.. " she said waiting for him to reply..
Zayn always imagined how would it be to speak to her but he was never ready for that..! Now when she herself is talking to him, his hands started trembling and his voice got blocked in his throat...

"Hello..? " again but he couldn't get his voice, he took a deep breath making a silent prayer and replied her Salam..
But his voice came out stuttering..

"Uhm... Do you have a moment? I wanna speak about Khadeeja aunty.. " she politely asked..

Zayn refreshed his mind and spoke and this time his voice got its pitch back.. "Yeah sure.. I have an hour to get ready for work.."