9. Our guest!

Narrated Abu Huraira(r.a): Allah's apostle said "Treat women nicely, for a woman is created from a rib, for the most curved portion of the rib is it's upper portion, so if you should try to straighten it, it will break but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So, treat women nicely"...

Sahih Bukhari volume 4 Book 55 #548

...........

As they both stood, gazing at the stars each immersed in their own world of thoughts, they missed the ruffling sounds behind them, until they felt a sharp object pointing on their back,
Which made them freeze on their places, stiffening their back!
"If you turn around abruptly, you might end up dying my dear buddies" the voice said stifling a laughter..

The next moment a bright smile broke out on their faces hearing the voice of silliest Ihsaan and they turned around immediately and tackled the plastic knife that Ihsaan had..

Soon Furqaan and Zayn tried to attack Ihsaan, which he blocked by raising a tub of ice cream that he brought with a bright smile..
Furqaan clapped on Ihsaan's back affectionately as they moved to sit on the small leather sofa in the balcony..

"So you both sneaked here while I have gone to buy ice cream! Stated Ihsaan as he opened the ice cream tub..

"You haven't changed Ihsaan.. the same old little boy, doing silly things at the weirdest time..! " Furqaan smiled at Ihsaan's behavior..

"Uh huh? little boy? Me? Now shall I make you shiver by telling you a silly thing?" Smirked Ihsaan..

"Shivering me? Ha ha..!Go ahead, my little boy!" Furqaan challenged, ruffling Ihsaan's hair to tease him more..

"If you don't run to rescue your image, all your embarrassing moments, silliest acts will be revealed to your bride!" Ihsaan stated with an evil smile..

It took a moment for Furqaan to decipher and the realization dawned on him.. Farhana?? Farhana is with aunt Khadeeja..! She knows all those silly acts of him than his own mom!
She might have revealed it to her. . And it could be from anything to everything!
His pranks! His crush! His craziness, his punishment! Oh Allah...!

Furqaan rushed to the hall leaving Zayn and Ihsaan in a fit of laughter by the look at his, terrified, scared face!

...

Zayn returned to the hall after sometime to find his mom speaking over the phone with someone..
As Zayn gave a confused look, Furqaan mouthed 'my mom' with a victorious smile..
'Oh' zayn smiled at him...

' "I should have known before giving my word! Ayesha wouldn't spare me if I don't come with you now " Khadeeja sighed handing over Furqaan's phone to him but her eyes smiled at the fondness of Ayesha..

"Yeah, pack your mom's things for a week Zayn! She's gonna come with me now!" Furqaan ordered​ Zayn.

"Okay Chief!" Zayn saluted him..

Khadeeja smiled at them as she retired to her room to pack her things!

As the couple and Khadeeja were to leave the house, Khadeeja started giving instructions and advice to her grown up children..