10. A gift!

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "I shall accept the invitation even if I were invited to a meal of a sheep's trotter, and I shall accept the gift even if it were an arm or a trotter of a sheep."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 51, Hadith 3)
.

.....

" I told you Furky! I told you to wait before deciding the spot.. but you went ahead and booked tickets as well.. You should have asked Farhana once, she also may have dreams of going to her favorite place​ for honeymoon.."  Farzeen ranted on..

Furqaan stood dumbstruck trying to figure what had happened , he for sure knows that he didn't book tickets to Venice though he had planned to..  But Farzeen asked him to discuss it with the bride and give her options before deciding and he agreed with Farzeen, after all Farhana has a say in it..

"But .. " he started which was cut off by Farzeen
" But what Furky? At least you should have told me.. I spent nearly half a day surfing for various places and honeymoon packages to show them to Farhana" she sighed... 
She stated in a plain tone without any anger and little hurt was evident through her eyes...

"Hey kiddo.. Listen!  I didn't book these tickets.. !" Furqaan stated while grabbing Farzeen's shoulder to make her look into his eyes..

"You didn't?" Farzeen asked confused and Furqaan nodded silently..

"Then who booked it? She asked still confused..

"I don't know, who booked it! Maybe Afzal.. yeah..! He was asking what gift do I want.. It might be Afzal..! Furqaan exclaimed with a smile..

"No Furky, it's not Afzal.. Because he was discussing with me about giving you another gift and I'm sorry I can't reveal what's that to you now.. " Farzeen smiled at Furqaan as she knows the next question would be about Afzal's gift..

Furqaan scoffed "Fine don't tell me!".. as he looked somewhere in annoyance.

Farzeen pinched his nose stating "Back to the tickets Furky, who's that Mr.X?
"I don't know, maybe Hafsa, Omar, dad or some cousins of Farhana!" Furqaan shrugged nonchalantly..

"No way Furky!. they would have no idea about your dream place Venice, even if they had chosen it by chance it's highly impossible for them to book tickets on the same week you have planned to" Farzeen stated wisely..

"So it must be a colleague who knew about your holidays or a friend who exactly knows the place you like as well your holidays" Farzeen finished with a wide smile..

"Zayn" Furqaan whispered more like talking to himself..
"Huh?"

"It's Zayn! He is the one who must be known about my preference as well as my holidays.." Furqaan stated while his eyes twinkled and a smile twitched on his lips thinking about his friend's gesture. Though they mostly quarrel, insult each other without mercy, punch and call names, deep down he knew Zayn always had a special place in the core of his heart.

"Look, I guessed it right" Farzeen winked at him while pulling her imaginary collar..

"Of course, you would! After all you're sister of  Mr.Genius." Furqaan  winked back and it's Furqaan's turn to pull his collar and he actually had one to pull..