night 2

jin let out a small yawn as he scribbled a little more into his small notebook.

it wasn't a very important notebook. it just held the various lists he needed to perform throughout the many years since he graduated college. there were grocery lists, notes on bills to pay and paid, and small things to remember (one of them being visiting namjoon every other day just to make sure nothing is destroyed to the point where it cannot be fixed) (there weren't any notes on jungkook or taehyung because those two hyper creatures lived with him and it would be a complete disaster if they were either separated or not in a 10 feet radius near jin)

jin dropped his pen again and leaned back. he stretched his hands and arms and was about to pick up the pen again when a small ding! sounded across the room.

he pushed himself out of the chair and walked across the master bedroom to where his phone lay charging on his nightstand. he picked up the rose gold phone. he quickly furrowed his eyebrows when he couldn't read the words at all.

"what the hell," he muttered before he finally noticed that he was holding the phone upside down.

a light shade of pink rose in his cheeks and he quickly turned it right again.

@jiminimini sent you a message!

he furrowed his eyebrows again (a thing he does quite often. third to winking and flying kisses) and tried to remember where he has heard that name.

then a light dinged above his head.

literally.

he looked over at the door and saw taehyung wearing an overdose white hoodie, black basketball shorts, and of course no slippers. jungkook was leaning on his side, holding on tight to taehyung's arms and his small stuffed bunny.

"jin hyung," taehyung said while jungkook whined, "jinnie hyung!"

jin sighed and set down the phone, deciding he'll check what the orange haired boy wanted after he's done dealing with his children.

"what's wrong? it's like 4:15 right now," he asked sitting on his bed and patting the two empty sides beside him.

they tore away from each other (but still pretty darn close) and bounded over to him like bunnies.

taehyung plopped down on the right and jungkook threw himself down onto the soft bed at the left.

jin moved a hand to massage jungkook's backs and used his other hand to move taehyung so that he was lying down with his head on jin's laps. he started to card his hand through taehyung's red hair.

"so...what's wrong," jin asked.

they looked at each other and yelled, "taehyung/jungkook is hogging the bed!"

before jin could even say anything, the two teenagers with a mental age of seven, started to argue.

"i was not hogging the bed!"

"yes you were!"

"kookie don't you lie! you took all of the sheets!"