night 3

jin shut the door to his flat and called out, "i'm home!"

and just as he expected, the two bounded down the stairs with the energy of a heard of young deer. "jinnie hyung!"

the two pounced on him, nearly knocking him down. he staggered a little but managed to drag them away from the door and onto the couch. "hello to you guys too. did you eat your breakfast? did you drink water? did you eat your lunch?"

they nodded. jungkook yelled, "jinnie! what's for dinner?"

taehyung nodded in agreement.

jin rolled his eyes. "are you two always so hungry? every day i come home, and you two automatically ask for dinner!"

they giggled and hopped off of the couch. they started to push jin towards the kitchen, screaming, "food! food! food!"

jin nearly fell face first as taehyung and jungkook gave one last strong push. they yelled "food!" one more time and ran up the stairs, holding hands.

jin shook his head at the two's energetic behavior and got to work to make tonight's dinner.

he got all the ingredients ready and started to pour them into the pot. he was going to make some soup tonight and the two are gonna have to eat it, or else no more ramen for the next three days.

he was in the middle of picking the right height/size of the fire when his phone buzzed. he hurriedly picked, wiped his hands, and pulled his phone out. jin secretly hoped that it was the orange hair guy.

and he was right.

@jiminimini sent you a message!

jiminimini: hey you should post more selfies because

"oh my god. he's going to be the death of me," jin said, shoving his phone back into his pocket, and went back to tending his soup.

and maybe his head was filled with thoughts about the 20 year old's words and face.