night 12

eatjin's pov

Honestly, I didn't know why I agreed to waking up so early in the morning after a good rest for the first time in years. I huffed and dug the front of my nice Michael Kors boots into the thick snow. The cold night air snapped and whipped against my lean frame. I sighed and snuggled deeper into my hand woven scarf and coats.

Yes coats. I wear like thirty coats before stepping outside, night or day, rain or shine [a/n: i do this omg and i don't sweat at all]

I felt my phone vibrate against my knee and knowing that it was either Yoongi, Taekook, or Jimin, made me hurry across the street and onto Yoongi's driveway. I just want to get it over with.

I looked up in wide eyed wonder at the big....house. Yoongi was famous as hell but he didn't choose to live in a shit big mansion in America and have a bunch big cars and lots of parties filled with drinks and girls (maybe guys) and lots of food. Instead, he stayed in his hometown of Daegu [a/n: they all live in d-boy's town] and locked himself into a world of producing music, performing, talking with friends, and extending his Rolex collection.

I chuckled at that and raised my hand to ring the doorbell. I tapped the doorbell and heard a faint and soft chime sing through the house. Footsteps skidded across the floor step not matching with another set of steps that were strong and slapped against the wooden floorboards harshly.

Crashes and grumbling came from inside making me feel light and happy. It was cute listening to those two bicker and fight inside. It reminded him a lot of Taehyung and Jungkook.

Suddenly, the door swung open and I was met with an unpleasant sight.

"Well, hell-oh to you guys," I choked out, trying to contain my laughter at the sight.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Take a cork and shove it. Come in. We need to talk."

[a/n: short and bad just how i always roll with]

[a/n: first chapter of SLEEP — SOONHOON is coming soon to...uh..theatres near you (im not funny ogay)]