night 8

[a/n: double update as an apology for the infrequent updates]

[warning: yoonjin and yoonmin comin at yo way]

"WHO MESSED WITH MY PHONE," a loud voice screeched from the top of the stairs.

jungkook and taehyung shared a look and took off running. jin was hot on their heels, face and neck red, veins popping out. he was fuming, and the brats found it kind of scary and funny.

"how long do you think hyung will last," huffed taehyung who was growing tired and was thinking of flinging himself onto jungkook's back.

"i don't know. are you tired babe? get on my back," replied jungkook, pausing momentarily to bend down. a split second later, the two were off again.

a shiny silver thing zoomed past their face, and taehyung took it upon himself to turn his head around.

he didn't like what he saw.

jin was throwing household appliances now.

"dear lord," muttered jungkook.

— time lapse —

@jimints has added you in a group chat!

@jimints has sent you a message!

jin groaned as he slammed the door shut, locked it, and threw the key under the oven. he had locked the two boys inside their bedroom.

well, the only thing was...

they were separated from each other.

something that the two couldn't stand at all. they loved skinship and constantly touched each other, even if it was a light brush of shoulders.

'too bad they can't now,' jin thought, smirking as he heard loud whines and complaints coming from the guest bedroom and the taekook bedroom.

suddenly it went silent. then jin heard quiet muttering.

'are they seriously talking through the air ducts?!'

he listened again and knew, 182849401983849% sure, that the two were chatting through the air ducts.

he rolled his eyes but let it slide. 'whatever as long as they don't bother me.'

'now back to this goddamn jimin dude.'

— group chat —

jimints: yoongi babe meet jin

jimints: jin sweetie meet yoongi

mintsuga: chim hun it's too early for this. im tired and i don't wanna talk.

jimints: but i want you to meet my new friend

peachyyjinnie: im not your friend peasant

mintsuga: alright listen here you blonde fuck. you don't call my jiminie peasant unless you want me to break your neck and rip your pretty face off.