night 15

"jin i like you."

"jin wants to sleep."

the small boy let out an exasperated sigh and latched his tiny hands onto the pale man's arms. he started to violently shake the other, trying to get rid of the blanket of sleep around the boy.

"please jin! wake up!"

with a loud sigh, jin pushed himself up and leaned against an elbow. "what?!"

the small boy played with his (it was jin's but jin doesn't know that) hoodie, readjusting his hood ever so often. "i-uhm...you know?"

"i don't know what language you're speaking right now. last time i checked you were korean."

jimin gasped, slapping jin lightly. "im nervous!"

"never heard of that culture," jin muttered, letting himself fall back onto the bed.

"hyungggg," jimin whined, giving the elder his best puppy eyes.

sadly for him, jin didn't even bother to open his eyes again. "shut up. im trying to sleep."

jimin sighed again, before an idea popped into his head. "oh! i think yoongi hyung's visiting me tomorrow."

jin immediately shot up, nearly whacking his head against jimin, who clutched onto the bedsheets for dear life. "what was that you say?"

jimin giggled and smiled innocently. "hm? oh nothing."

jin slapped his thigh, the smack resonating around the room. jimin gasped and clutched his leg in pain. he pouted offended that the elder would dare to hit his precious thighs.

jin just shrugged like nothing happened. "oh well."

the elder went silent and so did the younger. a silence ensued, neither willing to break the calm. both were sort of lost, in a way. jimin was busy pondering what he should have for breakfast that'll help his headache, while he's wondering if there's anyone that has smaller fingers than him. there probably was. on the other hand, jin was stuck in a whirlwind of questions that have questions marks as answers and finally, he decided to figure things out for once.

"jimin?"

the younger hummed, closing his eyes to let them rest for awhile. he motioned with his head for the older to continue.

"are you and yoongi dating?"

jimin's eyes opened and he glanced down at the older, who was fiddling with the bedsheets. his lips stretched into a sweet smile and he shook his head. "no."

jin let out a sigh of relief, scared that he was doing what his ex did. "oh thank g—"

"we used to though."

"really? but he's so famous! how'd you two meet? how did the media not catch on? how long did you two date? is he single right now? why'd you bre—"

jimin groaned and rolled his eyes, a small hand raised and slapped over jin's mouth. "one question at a time please."

jin licked his palm, earning a disgusted look from jimin. he quickly wiped his hand on the bed. "we've known each other since we were in diapers. im not even joking. his parents were close with mine, and one day, a week or so after i was born, they brought yoongs over. he was...one? yeah, and i was still in a crib. apparently, mom said that he was curious and had poked my cheek multiple times, while i was sleeping. and surprisingly, instead of crying, i just opened my eyes, grabbed his finger, and started to suckle on it. mom almost started crying."

jimin paused to giggle a little. "honestly, it was amazing. our parents almost forced us to get married right then and there. but they had to hold back. anyways, we grew up together and we had our bumps here and there, but nothing could really beat us down, yknow? then, he went through his first big failure. he was dating this gold digger and i warned him many times to not date her, but he let his feelings get the best of him. so he dated her. throughout that time, i was also struggling to not only pass high school but also figure out my feelings. i loved him for my whole life, heck, i probably fell in love the second he poked my baby cheeks. it was funny really, he could dump me away for some skank and then come crawling back into my arms after finally facing the truth. surprisingly, i still loved and cared for him. i mean, what could i do? he sticked with me through thick and thin, and i knew that no matter what, we'll always stick together."