night 5

@jiminimini sent you a message!

jin let out a small groan, as his ears registered the rapid succession of dings! from his phone. it was the first time he' was close to ever getting more than four hours of sleep. he really thought he'd break his record, but it seems like fate has other fucking plans.

'thanks a lot,' jin thought, as he struggled to push himself up but seeing that his arms were asleep, he just let himself fall back down. he stuck an arm out and slapped around the nightstand searching for the goddamn phone.

when his fingers finally made contact with his phone (it took him awhile because he had whacked over a vase with a white lily in it, cursed for five minutes straight, hit his head on the corner of the stand, whined for ten minutes, and then continued searching), he brought it towards his face.

except that's what he thought he did.

instead, he had thrown the phone at his face. the cold metal made a weird sound when it touched his handsome face. a loud yelp and a few words/word phrases that should not be shown emitted from his mouth.

after the shock and slight pain, he calmed down and looked at his phone.

jiminimini: so when are you going to text me back

jiminimini: im getting tired of waiting

jiminimini: cmon jinnie hyung reply to me

jiminimini: r

jiminimini: e

jiminimini: p

jiminimini: l

jiminimini: y

"are you fucking shitting me? i was awoken at," he paused to check the time, "4:20 am just to be texted by this fucking dude who does not sleep at all. does he not have any respect towards his elders? i should really block him. he needs to learn some discipline. my goodness gracious. is that a pigeon? why is he still awake? god dammit. kids these days. he's just like another taehyung or jungkook. are those two even sleeping? why are there noises coming from their room? how's namjoon? is that my lily? what am i doing?"

he smacked himself a couple of times to momentarily pause his small midlife crisis and wake himself up a little bit more. what a wonderful life he has. jin chuckled a little, as he reminisced all those years of existential crises that he somehow survived through. ah, good times.

another volley of alerts smashed through his dreamy stupor.

@jiminimini sent you a message!

"more?!?"

jiminimini i can see you reading these

jiminimini: don't ignore me ples

jiminimini: im just a smol lonle boi, with smol hands to match, who likes memes, doggos, and agust d

jiminimini: i want some love to2 bro

jiminimini: fine i'll just send you a selca

finally, jin has had enough.

peachyyjinnie: what the fudge niblets do you need

jiminimini: oH MFSDAY GOD YOU REPLIEDFAS J

peachyyjinnie: yes now shut the h-e-double pocky sticks up and let me sleep

jiminimini: okAY

jiminimini: cnA WE BE FRENS PLES

peachyyjinnie: hmm lemme see

peachyyjinnie: my pie chart here and my actual pie and pi all say

jiminimini: weLL WHAT DO THEY SAY

jiminimini: yE H OR NEH

peachyyjinnie: *le gasp*

peachyyjinnie: yes!

jiminimini: reaLLy//2ROKDFJSDL;KJ F

peachyyjinnie: no

peachyyjinnie: now shoo brat

'there. that's a good enough reply. hopefully he won't bother me again,' jin thought, harshly stabbing the charger into it's outlet and throwing his phone on the stand.

but, as all fanfictions like to say, little did he know, it was a start of something he had thought he'd never need again.