night 4

jin slammed the door and locked it. he was fuming as he thought of the two irresponsible, rude, and senseless brats named kim taehyung and jeon jungkook.

oh how he wished he could grab them by the collars of their matching t-shirts and chuck them into the murky depths of a sewer. then they'd be swept off and they'd be far far away from him an—

'jin. stop that right now. they are your family. well...kind of. still, they love you and you love them. they didn't mean what they said. remember they're still really young,' thought jin as he scolded himself for wanting to get rid of his adopted child and his boyfriend.

he sighed as he thought of the day he barged into the orphanage with namjoon flailing after him. he had demanded to find the idiot that stole his ring. the receptionist looked so scared, while namjoon pleaded for his boyfriend to stop and that he'll just buy another one. but no, jin wanted that ring and he's gonna get it back.

but, when he finally entered the room filled with thirteen year old boys (one of whom was the culprits) all admiring the sparkly, silver band, he couldn't bring himself to yell. they were all so cute and innocent, and jin could feel his heart burn for them.

how could anyone not want them?

and so with that thought in mind, he had picked out the culprit and instead of giving him a good beating, he gave taehyung a last name and a home.

jin let out a small giggle as he remembered the joy in the young boy's eyes as they examined each and every object in the household. jin loved (and still does) kim taehyung, but someone else did not.

namjoon didn't like the idea of another boy soaking up all of jin's affection and time. the little bastard was annoying and teasing when jin's back was turned, but the world's sweetest angel when jin turns around.

namjoon has brought this up before with jin, hoping that jin would pay more attention to the fact that this...'son' of his was no good and should be brought back.

instead, a huge fight occurred and a break up followed afterwards.

it has seemed like they wouldn't ever talk again, until taehyung turned 17 and met a boy named jeon jungkook, who was namjoon's cousin.

chemistry bubbled between the two, and next thing jin knew, he was sipping tea at namjoon's house while taehyung and jungkook screamed war cries, shot water at each other, and hosed each other down until both were wetter than a mop.

jin and namjoon had became close friends once again and had confessed that they had missed the others' company whilst the four years split. however, they agreed to not date again for the sake of taekook (incest).

as seokjin thought back to those wonderful years he had lived through, he felt an urge to dash over to taehyung's and jungkook's rooms and hug them to death.

'okay that's what im gonna do,' he thought.

but when he turned around, he was met with a large bouquet of roses and two pairs of big brown eyes.

"please forgive us jin hyung," taehyung screeched.

"we love you jinnie," yelled jungkook.

"i-" jin stuttered, but he noticed the couple was having a stare down since they both spoke at the same time. 

"i was first tae!"

"no! we talked about this! i was first!"

"you dumb butt! i had told you that i was going first!"

"kookie it's not good to lie! if you lie then im not gonna let you wear that dress—"

jungkook and jin gasped. a loud yell emitted from jin's throat. "kim taehyung! jeon jungkook! have you two been doing kinky things without my permission?!"

taheyung rolled his eyes and said, "if you had let me finish, i was gonna say dress shirt that he liked so much."

a sigh of relief escaped jin's mouth. "oh thank go—"

his phone vibrated in his pocket.

'when will i ever be able to finish my sentences without something interrupting!' he thought, furious that this was the hundredth time he was cut off.

he whipped out his phone and read the notification. "jesus christ...this kid."

taehyung and jungkook peered over his shoulder.

"@jiminimini sent you a message," murmured jungkook.

"is that your boyfriend? if it is, ask him to buy me some bagel bites. im kinda hungry," taehyung whispered in jin's ear. jin just swatted him away in response.

"move brat. im trying to look. and no he's not my boyfriend. go buy your own bagel bites. shoo!"

taehyung just shrugged and walked out the room, with jungkook right on his heels, yipping about how taehyung tried to get bagel bites without him.

jin rolled his eyes and opened the app. he chuckled at the message.

"really. at 4:20 am, this kid sure has some pickup lines at his dispense."

[a/n: people actually read this

[a/n: people actually read this. oh my sweet baby geesus rice. thank you :) ]