night 13

a/n: so id like to sincerely apologize for my severe lack of updates. my internet was terrible since i was away for awhile. enjoy this short and terrible update, that may or may not have a sort of important part in pushing the ship forward :")

ps: look at my man looking so fine i love [i wanna add more photos but i can't ): ]

"so like, what happened to yo—"

"SEOKJINNIE HYUUNNNGGG! YOU DONT NEED A SELFIE CAUSE MY HANDSOME AND SEXY FACE IS RIGHT HERE BUT I HAVE A PICKUP LINE THAT I TOOK HOURS THINKING UP OF." (yoongi mumbled, "you found it off the internet you burnt pop tart.)
"OGAY. HERE I GO. WAS YOUR DAD A BAKER CAUSE YOUVE GOT SOME NICE BUNS. GET IT? HAHA. YOU ALSO HAVE A PRETTY FACE LMAO. YOU ALSO HAVE NICE LEGS," the obviously drunk boy hiccuped his way through his broken and random sentences. he fell onto his knees and wrapped his arms around Jin's legs hugging them tightly.

"YOU HAVE SUCH NICE LEGS. CAN I MARRY THEM? IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE? YOONGI-AH IS IT ETHICAL TO MARRY SOMEONE'S LEGS," he yelled from his position.

yoongi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "listen here you drunk brat. get off seokjin or else you don't get anymore cookies."

this only caused jin to whine about respect, and jimin to suddenly burst into tears and go into another ramble.

"YOU CANT EAT JUNGKOOK, YOONGI. THATS AS UNMORAL AND WEIRD AS ME MARRYING SEOKJIN'S LEGS. THEYRE VERY NICE THOUGH. BUY VERY NICE ON ITUNES, BECAUSE I STRONGLY SUPPORT AND LOVE MY SEVENTEEN SWEETIES. OH MY GOD IM SO DRUNK! IM GONNA DIE!"

jimin kept on bawling and wailing random things as the two older men just stood there awkwardly waiting for him to quiet down and go and color in some books or something. anything to keep him quiet.

it took them around forty seven tries to get jimin away from Jin's legs and another twenty to get him to stay in front of the tv and watch the powerpuff girls.

the two older men had sighed their way through moving drunk jimin from the front door to the living room, and sighed again as they plopped down onto the couch. it was quiet in the household, except for the cartoon's music and jimins giggles.

"so," seokjin began.

yoongi sighed and cut the elder off. "look, i know it's really weird that first, jimin's drunk as all hell. second, im still up at an insanely unhealthy time in the morning. third, you've got some nice legs, which is completely off topic and gosh, im just so tired. i hate this goddamn brat."

the boy ran a hand through his dyed hair and said the last sentence with an endearing and fond look in his eyes. it was obvious that he loved and cared for the smaller boy with the equally small hands.

seokjin just laughed and said, "thanks for the random compliment. but if you're asking me to take this drunk rat home in exchange for me to be the first to listen to your new album, then i guess you've got yourself a deal."

yoongi nearly bolted out of his seat on the couch and whisper-screamed (because it's still a relevant way of talking), "oh my joshua hong! how'd you know i was gonna offer that?!"

seokjin let out his iconic windshield wiping laugh, slapped his knee, finger gunned at yoongi, and yelped out, "im an experienced man yoongs."

the rapper's lips curled into a frown and he whined, "don't call me that hyung! it makes me feel like a kid!!"

seokjin's laugh died down a little and he ignored the rapper's protests against the nickname, instead singing out obnoxiously the theme song to the teletubbies.

the two boys bickered and fought on the couch, not pay any attention to the still hilariously drunk baby on the floor.

jimin hiccuped and helped his pockets for his phone. his baby hands touched upon cold metal and with an excited squeal, the beautifully tanned boy pulled it out and dialed a number to his old father.

he whispered quietly, "daddy? do you have any mint chocolate ice cream left?"

and to both jimin's and seokjin's surprise, jimin's father and yoongi said simultaneously, "yeah i have some left."

a/n: an author's note to begin and one to end. yes, jimin still calls his dad, daddy. i do that sometimes,, this is slowly becoming a crack fic :") oh well