night 9

[a/n: guess who found a big error in her stupid story and had to fix it. hahahahhahhahahhaihatemyself.]

seokjin was furious and jealous.

now jungkook wasn't the greatest with math, and although taehyung was smart, he didn't like to be faced with a piece of paper with a bunch of x's and numbers all over it. so clearly the couple refuses to do anything related to math, once they step foot outside of the math classroom.

but occasionally they'll have to do some sort of math.

for example:

netflix + food = a great feast

taehyung + jungkook + bed = things aren't pg

seokjin + food = free time for taekook (see above for more details)

seokjin + frustration + stress + jealousy + annoying guy who may or may not be single that's sending selcas with pickup lines to seokjin, but is also flirting with a hot, pale guy = DISASTER. CALL HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY.

so here taehyung and jungkook sat at four am in the morning, both fidgeting uncomfortably and poking their food around the plates. they were nervous, and kept giving each other reassuring smiles. but they both knew that what's happening isn't something to be so reassured of.

it's not as simple as: oh don't worry honey, it'll blow over soon.

nope, when seokjin is both mad and envious, you know that it will not 'just blow over soon'.

said man sat at the table with a scowl gracing his lips, eyebrows knitted closely together, and his hand was turning very white due to the extreme pressure his grip was giving to the poor wooden chopsticks. he was clearly in a shit mood, and if one small things goes wrong, he will blow up and that's the end of kim seokjin.

a phone started buzzing loudly, catching the attention of all three. taehyung set down his chopsticks about to go see who texted, but jungkook slapped a hand onto his thigh and shook his head no. he whispered to him that he'll go see, not wanting taehyung to do something stupid and become the first victim to seokjin's fury.

jungkook looked at the eldest male, who just sent a look so dark that it sent chills up his spine. he nodded a little and hurried into the living room. the phone was shoved between a crevice in the couch, and jungkook had to fish it out with both hands. after it was safely in his hands, he turned it on.

@jimjambles sent a message to 'me&my bubblegum bitches'! 

jimjambles: appreciate my new name hoes

jungkook snorted at the stupid text from his friend and quickly fired back a nice 'go fuck yourself jimin'. he shut it off and slipped back into the dining room, settling back into the uncomfortable atmosphere.

the two males cocked an eyebrow at him, silently asking him to tell what it was.

"it's jimin," he said bluntly.

taehyung slapped him lightly, gritting out a 'don't forget the hyung' through his teeth. jin just stayed quiet. he can't give two shits about that midget right now, since it was all his fault that he was pissed off right now.