night 7

"shhh! dude shut up," a person whispered, followed by a light smack.

"bro! what was that for," another whisper-yelled back.

"you're breathing too loud!"

"what the fuc—"

"shhh! you're so goddamn loud taehyung," snarled jungkook, as he smacked his boyfriend on the forehead again.

"jeon jungkook.  i will castrate you if you smack me one more ti—"

jungkook smacked him, a giggle threatening to escape his throat. taehyung growled and in one swift movement, pounced onto jungkook's back. the poor victim staggered on his feet a little before straightening himself.

"im only complying because i would like that my golden maknae dick to not get chopped off. it'd be such a shame. it was a nice di—" jungkook bemoaned, lightly bouncing taehyung a little, so that it was a little bit more comfortable.

taehyung slapped both hands over jungkook's mouth, hissing, "don't you finish that sentence jeon jungkookie."

jungkook merely just tilted his head, to gaze lovingly at his boyfriend. he kissed taehyung's hands, causing the said boy to blush and mutter, "bastard."

then the two went back to the task at hand. and it was stealing jin's precious phone.

taehyung leaned over a little and peeked around the end of the hallway, into the living room. no jin.

"go! go! go," taehyung whooped quietly, urging his partner to start moving. jungkook nodded.

the couple did the same as before, checking each room to make sure no jin was in sight. once they were positive the bottom floor was empty, they hurried up stairs, with little to zero difficulty. ("jesus kookie. you're fit as hell," taehyung had muttered, as he felt himself grow a little bit dizzy from all the bouncy. jungkook just smiled and kissed tae's hands again.)

at this point, they had to be even more quiet. so with a few more giggles from tae and soft, reassuring hand kisses from jungkook, they set off once more.

taehyung leaned forward a little bit, and gently pushed the unlocked door (it was a rule, established by queen jin, to never lock doors inside the household, aside from the front and back door). inch by inch, taekook shuffled closer. taehyung slipped his head in between the slit and peered in. jungkook following soon after.

but a small feather floated down from absolutely nowhere and landed on jungkook's nose, making him shake his head a little. his head hit the door was a bonk! and the door creaked open even more.

the two froze. taehyung peered down and jungkook looked up, fear evident in their eyes.

something rustled on the other side. a small groan echoed through the air. the couple stayed still like statues.

after what seemed like forever, the room was quiet again, and light snores were heard. taekook let out a shared sigh of relief, and slowly inched their way in.

when they were finally in the dark of the room, jungkook bent down in a squat, and taehyung slid off. they both giggled a little, and hurried around the room, looking for the phone. they were lucky in the sense that they had memorized the floor plan of jin's room, and didn't bump into anything while walking. but, they were unlucky in the fact that jin legit throws his phone wherever, with zero care on how it lands and where. it often takes him thirty minutes to find it.

so after taehyung hit his head on the nightstand three times, jungkook whacking his knee against the bedstand, and then his head on the bookshelf, they finally found the phone underneath the velvet chair, that was connected to jin's vast vanity desk. taehyung grabbed it, hopped onto jungkook, who was already in the squatting position, and the two exited the room as quietly (ha what a lie) as they had come.