night 14

a/n: after a billion years jinmin's finally having some action. tbh im sorry this turned out into such trash lmao im thinking when i should end it, and im gonna say around two or three chapters....maybe an epilogue. i don't know i am still deciding.

"alright. we're here," jin mumbled, yanking out his car keys. he unbuckled his seat belt and looked over at the half asleep boy in the passenger seat.

jin sighed and lightly pushed the boy. "hey. we're here."

jimin just groaned in response, letting his body go limp and hit the door. the elder rolled his eyes and reached over to unbuckle his seatbelt. he opened the door, nearly pissing himself as he remembered that jimin was leaning against the door and his seatbelt was off and he's going to fa—

"owie," a soft voice yelped.

"holy jisoo," jin grumbled, quickly opening the door and running around the car to the fallen boy.

"are you okay," he asked. he crouched down and started shaking the boy.

"no, i think i dislocated my neck."

"oh man holy shots. does it hurt a lot? do you need me to call the ambulance? move let me feel your pulse? hold on lemme google how to relocate your neck. jesus christ jimin! howd yo—"

"im joking. im fine. im probably just a bit scratched. this is some nice concrete you've got hyung," the boy said, giggling at how worried his hyung got.

"god you're so weird when you are drunk."

from the floor, jimin just raised his hands and finger gunned at him. "nope im jimin."

jin rolled his eyes again and asked, "so do you need help getting up or can you manage by yourself?"

"help me please."

the elder reached over and grabbed onto jimin. after a couple of minutes, he finally had jimin in his arms, bridal style. he shut the car door with his hip and walked up the driveway.

"yknow what hyung?"

"what?"

"if you're gonna marry me, at least know what my favorite color is."

"what?! im not marrying you!!"

"you're carrying me in a groom style."

"isn't it bridal style? and now that you say that. we're switching."

"aww man i liked looking up at your face."

jin blushed and shushed the half drunk, half sober boy. he let the boy stand up again, before turning around and squatting. "get on my back."

the younger eagerly hopped right onto his back. "alright my noble stead. ride away into the sunset!"

jin checked his watch really quickly, leaning onto one side so that he wouldn't topple over from jimin's weight. it was exactly 4:20 AM, making him chuckle internally.

deciding to humor the tiny boy, he played along and with a loud neigh, ran around the driveway and front yard. the boy on his back screamed in joy, feeling a bit dizzy but with all that happiness and pleasure coursing through his veins, he could care less if he's gonna vomit later.

their racket was so loud, the sleeping couple upstairs awoke and tiptoed downstairs with matching bats in hand.

taehyung nudged jungkook forward. "you open the door. you're the man."

"what?!"

"you topped today. don't ask anymore questions!! protect me, you're wonderful boyfriend."