»3«

Thank you guys so much for everything and please share these stores with 'Ethan crazed fans'~
~
~
~
Your pov.
I woke up at 12pm and felt an arm around me. I was a bit scared at first, not remembering who it was or if I was doing a one night stand and failed for obvious reasons. I moved my head slightly and saw a blue floof. 'Oh yeah... it's just Ethan.' I thought. I tried to move from his embrace but he pulled me back in, turning me around, and laying my head against his bare chest. I blushed and decided it was time for him to wake up anyways. I tapped his chin a couple of times and said in a soft voice "Wakey wakey Ethan. Cmon babe." He turned on his back letting me go. I got up and sat on his hips bouncing a little. I planted kisses all over his face saying "wake up" between each kiss. His blueish green eyes finally opened slowly and looked at you. "morning pumpkin" he said in a raspy 'morning voice' which gave me the chills.

Ethans pov.
I felt a slight tapping on my chin which slightly bothered me. I flipped over to my back and felt someone climb onto me. They bounced on my hips and kinda made me blush, feeling it on my... ya know... I opened my eyes to reveal the beautiful
(Y/N). I smiled and said in my raspy voice that all girls liked "morning pumpkin." I saw chill bumps form on her arms and legs. I flipped over onto her, pinning her arms down by the wrists onto her pillow. I saw that adorable blush spread across her cheeks as I kissed her lips. I kissed her neck and slowly lifted up her shirt planting small love bites down her stomach. She made a slight moaning noise and looked down at me with a fully flushed face. I got up and picked her up bridal style, walking to the kitchen and placing her on the counter, kissing her lips once more and putting myself between her legs as she wrapped them around my hips/stomach. She put her hands in my hair softly brushing it down. "Whatcha want for breakfast? Pick anything. It's your choice today."
"Well if you want me to cook I will. After all I am the girl in this relationship and girls are supposed to cook and clean." she said with a slight frown. "Not in this one." I said as I kissed her lips again. "After this I have a big surprise for you. I want you to meet my friends." "Okay." She said with a smile.
I turned around leaving her on the counter and opening the fridge getting eggs, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and a couple of other meats. I put them on the counter and turned the stove on high getting it ready. I sprayed the pan so the eggs wouldn't stick as I cracked 4 in. I folded it in half then put the stove on low so it wouldn't cook as fast. I chopped some tomatoes and lettuce, sprinkling it in and grabbing another pan. I put bacon in it and set it on another heater. While letting it cook I grabbed some of the meat and chopped it up again sprinkling it in the pan.

-Time Skip-

Your pov.
"Wow Ethan. I'm impressed with your cooking skills. That was actually really good." You got up and took the plates, rinsing them off, and putting them in the dishwasher. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against him and kissing the back of my neck softly. I tilted my head slightly and reached my hand back, holding him into me. Just then the doorbell rang and scared us both as we jumped and looked at eachother. He kissed my cheek and walked to the door. "Those are my friends." He opened the door to reveal a guy with wavy brown hair and another with curly brown hair in a beanie. My eyes widened as I saw them. It was Mark and Tyler. "Hey kiddo." He said in a deep voice with an adorable chuckle afterwards. I said hi back and invited them in. "Make yourselves at home." They smiled and shook my hand and after hugged my small form. They 'bro-hugged' Ethan and sat on the couch. You sat next to Ethan and he kissed your head.

Ethan's pov.
I kissed her head and said "So I should probably introduce my girl (Y/N) we... met by running into eachother and getting hurt." I said with a chuckle. "Well... I'm gonna go run an errand. You guys can play games or whatever you want. There's several controllers there. Anyways I'll be back in about an hour or two." With that I turned and walked out the door, grabbing the keys.

Your pov.
We got the controllers and played cod. They were surprised at how good I was at the game and how I beat almost every level. There was lots of raging as we waited. It was funny and made me laugh but soon everyone fell asleep except me. I went upstairs and got on the computer to just play online while I waited for Ethan. I was wondering what he was doing. Hopefully he wasn't cheating.
~
~
[Sorry it's so boring. I'm working on my writing skills and I couldn't really concentrate because my dogs were whining.~