»14«

-
-
-
***
PAX was over and everyone was returning to their home states or towns. We were waiting at the airport. You and Ethan got some coffee, bagels, and donuts for everyone, then some dog biscuits topped with dog friendly icing because you knew Mark would be upset if Chica wasn't also eating.
We walked back and Mark stood up, looking at me, then shouting to gain attention from others. "Honey! You're blind! Wear your glasses, your eyes are sensitive to light. People also need to know that you can't see." He put some dark black glasses on your face, then whispered, "I feel bad that Chica is gonna be in a kennel alone. She's your security dog from now, until we're back in L.A." You started to giggle silently.

"But we could get a ticket and possibly be sent to court."

"That's why you're gonna be extra careful about what you say and do."

"Did you at least make a fake permit for this?"

"Yeah, Amy did last night while we were in bed."

"Okay well they're not gonna believe I'm blind if my eyes aren't a bit dull. They're clear."

"Somehow Amy knew you were gonna say that, so she got you these." He held up a pair of whiteout contact lenses.

"Awh sick. Thanks."

     You heard the flight name be called and grabbed Chicas leash. She guided you perfectly through crowds and halls as if she knew exactly what the plan was. You all boarded the plane and Chica sat next to you. The seats you and the crew got were singled out in first class, so they reclined into full sized beds with a mini fridge and charger ports next to them, then a small roof over it, kinda like a dog house. The area was lined with lights that changed color. You laid back and grabbed one of the pillows, laying on it. Chica laid between your legs with her head on your thigh and fell asleep soon after. The tiny room had a door for privacy so you slid it closed and got out your laptop to watch some videos on YouTube. You went to Marks channel to watch the vlog from the fair. Scrolling down in the comments you saw replies from several hundred different people saying things about you, how you don't deserve to have Ethan and that you're only going to break his heart. Then current ones saying "I can't believe they got married! I'm so happy for them!" These made you happier. You got out your phone and texted "Peebs".

(Texts)

'Hey Peebs, I'm thinking about making a YouTube channel, what do ya think?'

She replied almost immediately. 'With the followers you have now on Instagram, it wouldn't be hard to get subscribers and fans. I mean you do already have 'ship-art'.'

You cocked your head to the side, not knowing what she meant. 'What's 'ship-art'?'

'Well let's just say if you look up 'Peebles x y/n' there's a lot of fantasies about us being together. If you look up 'CrankGamePlays & y/n' you'll find pictures of y'all together, along with some drawings... look up 'Amyplier' and you'll find some things of Mark and I.'

'Okay, hold on.' You scrolled, looking at them until a message interrupted.

Peebs: One attachment image.

You smiled widely.

'Oh my god. That's the cutest. And look at Chica. Looking at her Momma and Papa having fun in the snow.'

'More like Mami and Papi ;)'

'Peebs... chill out.'

'It's okay. We're girls. We share secrets. I know you call Ethan daddy.'

'Peebs! That was a one time thing!'

'You two went at it more than once. And that's why there's an actual baby instead of a food baby in your tumtum.'

'Oh my lord Amy. My face is hot.'

'Aren't you supposed to be blind?'

You giggled loudly from inside your box. Apparently Amy heard and texted you again.

'Shut up in there. The waitress is probably wondering what you're laughing at.'

(End)

You laid on your back, staring up at the grey tint. Then Chica scratched on the small door, wanting out. You opened it and at the exact time Ethan had been sitting there, fixing to knock. Chica went into Amy's little box and laid with her. Then Ethan crawled into yours and laid his stomach on your hips, putting his head on your chest. Your fingers softly combed through his hair as you started to drift off. You soon heard small snores coming from him.
»