»11«

Changing the titles of each chapter to numbers.
-
-
-
I woke up at 10am with a lump in my throat. I got up and ran to the restroom, falling to the floor and throwing up. Ethan must of heard because the sheets rustled and I heard footsteps. He came into the bathroom and sat beside me, not caring if I puked in front of him. He rubbed my back and held my hair. Once I was done he helped me stand. I brushed my teeth and washed my face as he went back to the bed. I walked out to him and he was sitting at the edge of the bed. He looked up and me and opened his arms. "Cm'ere baby." He said in a soothing voice. I didn't reply I just walked over and straddled his lap as he hugged me.

-Ethan Pov.-

It had to be because of last night. I was stupid not to use protection. But it might've been okay because our relationship had almost lasted a year. (Y/N) is either throwing up because shes pregnant.... Or it could just be morning sickness from the hangover. I gave her some Advil and water as she laid in bed for a little while longer. I sat beside her and held her hand so she could feel safe. We finally got out of bed at about 2pm. She was feeling better and jumping around. She stayed home and I went to the store to buy more condoms and get a pregnancy test just to be sure. I paid and drove home as fast as I could. When I get there (Y/N) was making lunch for me and the guys. She placed the plates on the table and welcomed me with a hug and a kiss. I put the test in her hand. Her eyes widened.

-Back to you-

When Ethan put the test in my hand I immediately got a wave of worry. He looked down at me and grabbed my hand, calmly walking me upstairs. He sat on the bed and held both of my hands. "Babe I know this might be soon in our relationship but you should check. And if you're pregnant I want you to know that I'm not leaving your side. Ever. I want to be with you. Forever." He got up and went to his drawer, taking out the small box. He turned around and got on one knee. The world around me froze. "(YFS)(MN)(LN), will you marry me?" I stared at him and nodded yes. I tried to speak but I couldn't. He slipped the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly. I rushed off into the restroom, both happy and terrified.

-time skip-

I came out of the restroom and my eyes were filled with tears as the test said positive. Ethan got up and looked down at the object in my hands. He yelled excitedly and picked me up from the waist, spinning me around. The guys came running up the stairs and almost knocked down the door. "We heard yelling what's going on?" Mark asked. "Ethan you better not be hurting our little (Y/N)." Ethan held up the test and yelled. "Guys she pregnant calm down!" Mark and Tyler jumped at us and took us into a strong hug. "Well now we can't calm down! (Y/N) is gonna have a baby!" I giggled and they let go. We went down stairs after all of the excitement. We ate dinner and laid on the couch, watching TV for about 4 hours. I laid my head on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan softly spoke and said "I have a surprise for all of us." We turned out attention towards him and he took out four plane tickets. "Surprise. We're going to Pax in Boston!" We all got excited and thanked him. We went upstairs and before we could go into our rooms Ethan said "Pack your bags because we leave tomorrow at 3pm!"

----Short story I know. I'm super stressed because some things are going on at work. But I'll continue to update whenever. ʕʔ