»10«

-
-
Me, Ethan, Mark, and Tyler soon reached home and went inside to get ready. Tyler walked to his room yelling, "Forget love. I have bed, Netflix, and leftover pizza!" We all laughed and went to out separate rooms.

     I put on a white crop top with a red flannel, black ripped jeans, a grey beanie, and black converse

     I put on a white crop top with a red flannel, black ripped jeans, a grey beanie, and black converse. I walked out into the room to see Ethan in almost the same outfit (blue flannel+white undershirt). He smiled and pulled me close to him "you look beautiful." He said as he kissed my lips. We walked out to Mark who was wearing grey jeans, a navy blue shirt, a small cardigan sweater With a heavier one on top, and some boots. He was nervous so I sat beside him and calmed him down a bit before we left.
     It was about 7:30pm when I parked the hummer in the lot of Olive Garden. I took the keys from the ignition and hopped out. I saw her standing by the door and waving. I walked to her. "By the way. I never caught your name. I was in a hurry." I smiled. "Oh right! She said holding out her hand, "Amy Nelson." I took her hand in mine shaking it and introducing myself properly. "(F/N)(L/N)" I moved so Mark could talk. She held out her hand to shake his. Instead he just stood and stared at her. Ethan nudged him with his elbow and Mark snapped from the trance he was in. He took her hand in his and bent over, raising her hand to his lips, giving it a kiss. His voice came out wrong and sounded high pitched and scared. "Markimoo. I mean Markiplier. No! I mea-" Amy cut him off with her giggling. "Okay so your name is Mark. Nice to meet you. I'm Amy." He calmed down and his soothing low voice came out. "Nice to meet you Amy." She blushed and looked at him slightly taken back by the voice. "Did not expect that." We laughed and went inside. Me and Ethan sat away from Mark and Amy so they could get to know each other without us intruding.

     The young girl seated us and took our orders. While we were waiting Ethan looked up at me. "You know... I saw you when you walked into Hot Topic that day. You were staring at me. Then you were about to grab the shirt I wanted so I thought it'd be funny if I ran and grabbed the shirt from you. Instead my shoes decided to not have good traction and I slammed into you. I felt so bad and I had to buy you the shirt and dinner." I started to giggle. "Best day of my life." We smiled as our food arrived.

-time skip-

The four of us walked out of the restaurant. I was drunk and mostly pouting. Amy kissed makes cheek and he smiled as he got red. I obnoxiously went "oooooooh." Ethan grabbed my hips, covered my mouth, and took me to my car before I could talk again. Mark got in after a couple of minutes with Amy. He started the car and drove us home. When we arrived Mark went upstairs and Skype called Amy. I opened the door to his room and screamed, slightly slurring my words. "Amy and Mark, Sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love! Then comes marriage! THEN COMES A BABY IN THE BABY CA- before I could finish Ethan grabbed my hips, spun me around and pulled me to him. He put his lips on mine and it instantly shut me up. He pulled away and looked at me. "This could get heated but you're drunk and I wouldn't take advantage of you. Now go brush your teeth and get to bed."
"Okay dad!" You said rolling your eyes and walking to your room. He smiled and let you go. He walked downstairs for a little while and sat with Tyler.

-Ethan's pov-

After telling (Y/N) to go to bed I went downstairs and chilled with Tyler for a while. He looked at me and smiled. "How'd everything go with Marks date?" He asked. "We sat away from him so you're gonna have to ask him that. I think it went nice though considering they are on a skype call right now." We watched TV and soon changed it to COD just for fun. We turned on the surround sound speakers and played. The gunshots sounded like they were on all sides of us.

-time skip-

After me and Tyler finished several rounds we turned it off and walked to your our rooms. I went to (Y/N) room and saw her on the bed with beautiful blue lingerie on with her laptop on her legs. She seemed to have sobered up a bit. I took off my shirt and shorts, walking to her and rolling into the bed. I pushed her laptop off and set it down on the dresser. It started out with a kiss but then it began to get heated.

-Time skip-

I rolled off of (Y/N) catching my breath. I looked over at her and smiled. She looked back and smiled but it faded quickly. "We... used protection right?" My smile fell as I felt a hard lump in my throat. "Uh... I sorta ran out from our last times..." She rubbed her face and looked at me. "Don't worry." (Y/N) pressed her body against mine and fell asleep. Shortly after my eyelids got heavy and the next thing I saw was darkness.