»6«

»A/N« GUYS! 600 reads! Didn't even think I'd get to 20. Thank you. I'll leave you alone now. (Thank you to whoever commented telling me to update. I had it in my alarms but you told me 30 minutes early.)
-
-
3rd person Pov
-Dream-
You heard moaning and yelling. You got out of bed and slowly opened a door to reveal a lady with Ethan. He looked you directly in the eyes and kept going "You think I ever loved you? I'm famous! You were just a stress reliever for me." You started to run and he pulled up his pants and ran after you with a knife. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) Come on! You heard the voice trail off but as you got up to run again he grabbed you and yelled (Y/N)!!!
-End dream-
You saw Felix looking down at you and Marzia putting some ice cubes in a bag. Felix was holding your shoulders down. "You were going insane." Felix said.
"You looked like you were fighting for your life." Marzia added.
-Your pov-
Marzia placed an ice pack wrapped in a towel on my forehead. I instantly felt relief. "It- it was Ethan. He was chasing me and he pinned me up against a wall but... something was holding me down in real life so that didn't help." I shot a look at Felix. "Hey I didn't want you to hurt yourself. But to make it up to you I'll... put you in a video? How does that sound to you?" I agreed and I sat up as they talked to me for a while. I pet Edgar and Maya as they sat in my lap.

~Time Skip~

Me and Felix arranged his set up and he looked at me. He gave me a blow torch and said "ready?" I giggled nervously and nodded. He clicked the camera so it started recording. "Hey how's it goin bros! My name is pe- do I really have to keep doing this. You know my name...... AND I'm here with my friend (Y/N)! And we're gonna be... lighting stuff on fire...Such as Michael. ROMANIAN!" Michael ran in with four cans for the torches. We attached them and started them up. I got scared by one and jumped with a slight yelp. Felix burst out in laughter and looked at me "What the hell was that?!" You looked at him "I got scared! It's fire you dumb shit!"

~Time Skip~

We finished recording and turned off the camera. Marzia rushed towards you. "Hey (Y/N)! You wanna do a clothes swap with me? Mark brought some clothes by from your house and...I kinda looked through it." I giggled. "It's fine. And sure." She grabbed my hand excitedly and ran to her recording room, basically dragging me behind her. "Alright so put on this clothes and I'll put on yours." She closed the window blinds to the office so we could change in there and put me behind a small divider as she got behind another. I put on some black pants that were ripped but had fishnet filling in the rips. They slid and stretched perfectly over your thighs. You put on a black top that had 'Gothic Mochas' on it and a short, black trench coat that only reached just below the middle of your thigh. Y'all both stepped out and Marzia looked at you. "You know what. That looks really good on you. Keep it. Seriously." She giggled and looked at herself in the mirror. "I like these pants. They're stretchy and soft on the inside but feel like regular jeans on the outside. You smiled. "Keep it. I like how you look in it." She smiled and hugged me "Thank you so much!" I put on some all black timberlands and posed as she took pictures and explained each one. I did the same for her. After we were done changing into several outfits we walked out of the room in our normal clothes. The guys looked at us (Felix, Brad, and Michael) "Wanna go eat you guys?" They nodded and Felix grabbed his keys as everyone followed downstairs. We got in his car and went to a fancy Italian restaurant. You ordered (put in meal combo. Felix is paying anyways.) and waited. A little later the waiter came back and set our food down for us. We ate, talked, and laughed but soon we were all stuffed. We walked outside and saw that it was dark so we got in the car and drove home. As soon as we got there everyone went to sleep. Brad and Michael slept next to me on the floor and Felix and Marzia slept upstairs.

End for now~