»9«

-
-
-
Your pov~
I woke up to an empty pillow and blankets beside me. I sat up quickly and leaped from the bed which was a horrible idea. I got a sudden rush or dizziness and started to see small black, blue, and green spots. I was about to fall back but two arms wrapped around my waist and saved me with small but sweet words of, "Take it easy princess." I regained my balance and looked back at the boy I loved with the fluffy blue hair. He smiled at me and laid his lips on mine. Ethan soon pulled away and looked at me.
Ethan: "Have you looked outside?"
Me: "What do you mean?" I walked towards the balcony and opened the doors, looking back at him. "It's just a rainy and gloom-" My words got cut off as I stared at the snow. Ethan's arms made their way around my waist as my put his chin on my head and mumbled quietly. "Go put some clothes on. It's vlog day today." I giggled lightly and nodded, trotting to my closet and throwing an outfit on.

I smoothed down the soft pink shirt and slipped on my black uggs for warmth

I smoothed down the soft pink shirt and slipped on my black uggs for warmth. I wrapped the light grey scarf around my neck and looked at myself in the mirror. For once I was pleased with my outfit choice.

I walked downstairs and saw Mark in a cute red, checkered outfit,

Tyler in a blue undershirt with a black jacket and a beanie which complimented his eyes,

and lastly Ethan with a large black jacket that was bigger than Tylers. He looked adorable.

Mark got his camera and other equipment and put it into his bag

Mark got his camera and other equipment and put it into his bag. We went outside and all got into my white Hummer. "Where to?" They all shouted "The fair!" Like little children. With that, we were off on the snowy roads. We sung a couple of songs as Ethan had his hand placed on my thigh. We soon stopped and hopped off at the large boardwalk. Mark took out his camera and started to record as we walked to the booth for our passes. We paid about $100 for all of us to go on any ride we pleased. I stood on my tip toes, brought my lips to Ethan's and kissed him. "Thank you for bringing me and the guys here. It's gonna be so much fun!" He rested his forehead on mine and pulled me close.  I heard small whispering to the side of us. Me and Ethan turned to see Mark and Tyler pointing the camera at us. "That was super cute" Mark commented. Tyler gave a thumbs up. "That's definitely going in."
    We laughed and went forward to a day of Hot Coco and roller coasters.
~Time Skip~
     It was about 6:00pm when we finally decided to leave and go to the mall instead. We ate at a small Chinese restaurant and went to a couple of stores. While we were in Zumies we saw Mark staring at a girl who had blonde hair with the tips dyed yellow. I smiled as I saw the wonder in his eyes. We paid for my things and walked out of the store. I turned back, slipping away and went to her.
     You: "Hey my friend Mark really thinks you're pretty. You don't have a boyfriend by any chance right?"
     Her: She giggled and nodded no. "There's no possible way he's into me but here." She gave you her number on a small paper. "Give this to him. He seems pretty cute. I'd like to get to know him."
     You: You smiled and waved as you went back to the group.
"Sorry had to make a trip to the ladies room." They smiled and continued to walk. We sat down as Tyler and Ethan went to look. I looked at Mark and smiled, leaning my head on his arm.
     You: "So... you're into the little blonde back at Zumies huh?"
     Mark: He blushed and looked at you. "Pffft. No way. Me?! With her?! HA! you're joking kiddo.... She's too pretty for me..."
     You: "Here." You said as you slipped him the paper.
     Mark: "I already have your num-... Wait is this her number...?"
     You: I smiled and nodded "yeah. Give her a call or I'll do it."
     Mark: "Here you do it." He handed the paper back and I dialed the number.
     You: "Hello. This is (y/n) from Zumies. Mark wants to know if he can take you out. He's a bit shy." There was some talking before you said bye and hung up. "She said meet her at Olive Garden at 8:00pm." He hugged you and thanked you so many times.
     Mark: "Can we double date?... I'm afraid. You know I suck at dating."
You nodded and called for Tyler and Ethan. They came back and y'all walked out to go home and get dressed.